gally

PO Box in Manavgat?
Hi
Can anyone advise what we have to do to get a PO box in the PTT in Manavgat. I believe its quite cheap but I haven't got a clue how to go about getting one. Went in the other day, got totally confused and came straight out! It's rubbish when you can't speak Turkish - really must learn!! :brick:

louise17

PO Box in Manavgat?
It is about 5tl a year! My husband sorted out mine, he speaks turkish so not sure how you sort it out without speaking the language :(

Could you google translate it & print it of & take that in to start off the process? Sorry I am not much help my turkish would not be good enough to help either......

Out of interest whereabouts in Manavgat are you?

Louise

Sent a PM

Last edited:

munchkin

PO Box in Manavgat?
I have never had any luck with google translate, if only one word it is ok but for a sentence it comes out rubbish so now I always check it by translating back to English!! Me too hope to use the winter to learn more Turkish it really is necessary when dealing with things we need!

gally

PO Box in Manavgat?
Hi Louise
I'm in Kizilagac actually. ATO Tatil Sitesi on the main road to Alanya just past the new flyover to Konya.
I think you PM'd me? to get in touch with your husband??
Martin
ps How do you 'thank' people on this site?

Efesake

PO Box in Manavgat?
You say dankeshon and then click button on't bottom righthand side that says THANKS!I thank you....who said that?

Last edited:

Celal

PO Box in Manavgat?
Hi
Can anyone advise what we have to do to get a PO box in the PTT in Manavgat. I believe its quite cheap but I haven't got a clue how to go about getting one. Went in the other day, got totally confused and came straight out! It's rubbish when you can't speak Turkish - really must learn!! :brick:

You go in the PTT and say "posta kutusu kiralamak istiyorum".

I want to rent a Post Office Box.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom