Useful Information

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Please welcome our new moderator Tenpin
Thanks all.....

I've heard the uniforms in the post..... :giggle:

Kanga

Is this appointment the reason for your irritating little jigger avatar, on the basis it's harder to hit a moving target. . . ?

ConnedinUK

I would like you to welcome Tenpin to the moderator team.

It's not an easy task but he's going to give it a go, brave man :D
Hi Tenpin. a question for all the moderators / admin please. I would like to send a message to ALL members asking for some follow up on a historic thread going back to 2010 but cannot see an option to "send to all".is there such a function? tks

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Hi Tenpin. a question for all the moderators / admin please. I would like to send a message to ALL members asking for some follow up on a historic thread going back to 2010 but cannot see an option to "send to all".is there such a function? tks
Not that I'm aware of.

But if you put a reply on the thread it will bring it back visible to members in the What's new / New posts list.

Last edited:

TLF Admin

Administrator
You won't be able to do that, the best option is as Tenpin suggested is to search for the related threads and post a message on any appropriate thread in addition you can send a message to members from those threads.

Galaxy Girl

Galaxy Girl
"send to all"? ... are you Michael McIntyre in disguise?!!

Mushroom

Tenpin,
Thanks for the invite to end the 'exile'.
Nice to be back.
Enjoy 'modding'.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom