richman

Please help, trying to contact Ms. Aygen
I have been in touch with Ms Aygen since we purchased our flat in Altinkum back in 2007. We have only been out there twice and that was for purchase and snagging list. We have not stayed there yet. We bought the place with the furniture package as well.
We have bought airline tickets for the 11th. of July and I have sent many emails to Ms. Aygen asking her consultancy if we could still stay there and were ALL the fixtures and fittings with furniture in place.
I do not want to turn up at the apartment and find it incomplete and empty. My husband is disabled and cannot get around very easily and what could we do if no one responds and we go out there with no place to sleep???????

PLEASE SOMEBODY READ THIS AND HELP ME.
Yours faithfully,
Susanne Richman

bobthenob

Non Active Member
I have been in touch with Ms Aygen since we purchased our flat in Altinkum back in 2007. We have only been out there twice and that was for purchase and snagging list. We have not stayed there yet. We bought the place with the furniture package as well.
We have bought airline tickets for the 11th. of July and I have sent many emails to Ms. Aygen asking her consultancy if we could still stay there and were ALL the fixtures and fittings with furniture in place.
I do not want to turn up at the apartment and find it incomplete and empty. My husband is disabled and cannot get around very easily and what could we do if no one responds and we go out there with no place to sleep???????

PLEASE SOMEBODY READ THIS AND HELP ME.
Yours faithfully,
Susanne Richman

You purchased your apartment 2 years ago and your asking for permission to stay in the flat.This doesn't sound right to me,since 2 years is more then enough time to install the furniture and other costs.
lf the person in question is not replying to your e-mail,then let the Didim estate agent association know about this as well as the C.A.B,which is in Didim about your plight

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Perhaps one of our Altinkum based Members might offer to personally contact this Ms Aygen, on your behalf, if you PM them the Contact Details

lewismark

Just a member
If of course this Ms Aygen exists in the area now, The mind boggles

juco

All a bit vague, if you bought it then its yours and of course you can stay there....its yours. Do you mean is it in a liveable/habitable condition?

I would see what help you can get from what is already suggested but also get together a back-up plan (just in case) eg get the names and phone numbers of a couple of hotels in case you need to stop elsewhere for a bit, they are cheap enough but will depend on the extent of your husbands disability.

Do you have the associated paperwork for your apartment?

carolk

R.I.P
Don't forget Mushtaq's new investigative service. They can help and put your mind at ease for a very reasonable fee.

Mushtaq and his team have contacts that the rest of us don't have - which is why its a much needed service for times like this!

You can contact them through the banner at the top - Crescent Homes.

Peregrine

Don't forget Mushtaq's new investigative service. They can help and put your mind at ease for a very reasonable fee.

Mushtaq and his team have contacts that the rest of us don't have - which is why its a much needed service for times like this!

You can contact them through the banner at the top - Crescent Homes.

best advice going - let the Crescent team go and check the place out

(btw - who has the keys? maybe they will have to break in and change the locks)

btw2 have you got proof of ownership?

missmo

missmo
Is the Ms Aygen a solicitor, does she have a first name, what was the name of the consultancy

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
I think Susanne could be referring to Ms Hilal Aygen - an employee who worked for Karma Legal (they handled Parador Properties clients). When Parador went into administration last summer the Karma Legal Didim office was closed soon afterwards. An e-mail was sent from Goklic/Golkic (?) who were connected to Karma Legal (from the Istanbul office if I remember rightly) saying Ms Hilal Aygen was "an ex-employee of Karma Legal" who could carry on with the legal work but she would need paying.
I made alternative arrangements but when I was in Altinkum a few weeks ago I was told Ms Aygen is apparently working from the building next door. The street/sokak number is 1432 (a few roads up from the first roundabout where you can turn right for the hospital/market). It is the second road on the left after that. There is a busy Notary with a bufe next door who does passport photos. Karma Legal was above and you went round the back for the entrance. Ms Aygen works in the building next door (same side, closer to the road - so you don't go up the steps to the raised platform of bufe/notary - it is the house before this) 2nd floor. I went in out of curiosity and spoke with an assistant & spoke outside with an english couple who were using her so I think she still exists.
Hope this helps & best of luck, Carol x

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
I've remembered more since then (now I am dreaming TLF!). When I was over a few weeks ago I got talking to a neighbour who'd bought through the same company and used the same solicitor. He spoke very highly of his female solicitor and from what he said I am 99% sure he took up of option of using Ms Hilal Aygen after Karma Legal closed. Like I said I didn't so I don't know the woman so cannot comment on her or her work but it appears she is still around and working. Good luck, Carol x

missmo

missmo
If it is Hilal she does have an office next to the Notary off attaturk - walking down attaturk towards altinkum there is a shop on right called ADA turn into that road and the building is just before the notary she has a sign up so you cant go wrong.

trevan

top notch member
she prefers to be contacted by phone +902568116517 as she told me she gets that many e mails after parador/karma legal the system cannot cope.
trevor

Top Bottom