maggie

Please help me.!!!!
Hello techno wizards,

Something strange has happenned the user mode panel has popped up on my computter screen I press exit but it wont dissapear what have I done ????

Its so annoying I cant read anything as thats covering half the page,help please.!!!!!
Hugs Maggie xx

Please help me.!!!!
whats a user mode panel Maggie..i dont think ive got one of those..if i knew what it was maybe i could tell you how to get rid of it xx

arrian

R.I.P
Please help me.!!!!
Hello techno wizards,

Something strange has happenned the user mode panel has popped up on my computter screen I press exit but it wont dissapear what have I done ????

Its so annoying I cant read anything as thats covering half the page,help please.!!!!!
Hugs Maggie xx

is it a computer or laptop? i have a lap top. and sometimes taking the battery out for a few minutes works, not had your problem tho.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Please help me.!!!!
do you have any usb sticks, sd cards or discs in your pc, if so try removing them, some usb sticks auto start a user program ie cruzer

martin

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Please help me.!!!!
If Martin's suggestion doesn't cure it, a System Restore might work.

hijo

in my own clique
Please help me.!!!!
..also i was thinking system restore , put your compo back a day before the problem started ..if that do,snt work could be a virus..:41:

Martyn

Please help me.!!!!
Maggie I cannot imaging what the problem is you are describing. If it is a program starting up automatically you will need to remove it from the start up tab of msconfig. Go to start - run - msconfig - enter - select the startup tab and uncheck the option that is the problem. If you want me to remote in(assuming you can use it) them catch me on msn, i'm in redundancy mode and finish Friday :smile:

maggie

Please help me.!!!!
Its a computter not a lap top.
What I mean is you know at the bottom you have 4 buttons one says exit,one has a sun,one looks like a straight line and one has menu on it.

Well you use these to set your colour language etc well mine THE USER PANEL has just appeared all by itself and wont let me exit it.

Sorry Jeannie you know what Im like lol.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Martyn

Please help me.!!!!
Can you get a screenshot Maggie as I'm none the wiser? Is someone playing a joke on you? For instance you can a screenshot of a computer screen and make it your wallpaper so when you click on buttons nothing happens.

Just looked at the previous poster, I think you are describing the keyboard button, is that right? Yes look for a jammed button in that case.

maggie

Please help me.!!!!
Sorry Im not decribing this very well.

Right the monitor has theses buttons at the bottom of it.

4 in a row as i say exit,a star,one with a line on it and menu button.

You use these to adjust brightness contrast etc but I cant use exit to exit the user mode panel staying on my screen.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Last edited:

rosewall2

Please help me.!!!!
Looks to me like a screen problem, not a computer problem. Have you tried unplugging the screen electric supply and then reconnecting?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Please help me.!!!!
looks like the menu button on your screen is stuck in as rosewall says

martin

Please help me.!!!!
Try unplugging & plugging back in your monitor cable, from both ends, sometimes these problems are just a bad connection.

As i have found out after chasing a purple screen of death solution for 2 weeks :nosepick:

Martyn

Please help me.!!!!
Maggie that screenshot is to do with your monitor adjustments. Check the buttons on your monitor as it is likely to be one of those. Normally the screen auto resets when you are making adjustments like that so after a few seconds it will disappear. Definitely I screen button I would say.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom