Anony-Mousse

Please help me find a genuine Turkish cook
Hello,

I am living in South Africa and we are going to open up a genuine Turkish fast food restaurant. Therefore I do of course need a real Turkish cook. But I have no idea how I could find one without flying there to seek one myself.

Is there a way anyone of you guys could assist in finding a cook who wants to come to South Africa?

Please help! Thank you in advance.

flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
Try the Turkish embassy in South africa. They can put you in touch with Turkish associations over there and you may find a cook allready in South Africa.

Anony-Mousse

Thank you for your answer. The idea is good, my only concern is that a Turkish cook already living here doesn't know the specific recipes we need because you don't get this kind of food in South Africa yet.

But I will definitely give it a try :3:

waterbaby

Just out of curiosity can you elaborate on what you mean by Turkish fast food?

Anony-Mousse

Just out of curiosity can you elaborate on what you mean by Turkish fast food?

That's still a trade secret :) But it is extremely popular in Europe. The term "Fast Food" is probably not really appropriate for this kind of food.

But besides others it will be Falafel, Dürüm, Lahmacun...

Anony-Mousse

Thank you so the usual, pide,kebabs etc. Isnt Falaffel lebaneese?

Ya, just the usual. As I said, common and loved in Europe, new and exciting in SA.

Falafel is originally from Egypt, but is served today in most Arabian restaurants/countries.

waterbaby

good luck with your new venture, i hope you manage to find a turkish cook. dont forget the old favourites like lentil soup

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Have you researched the visa and work permit situation for a Turk in South Africa? You're bound to be asked about it at some point.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom