goldmattymiss

goldmattymiss
Pies and Pasties
Hi Folks
Fancy a taste of old UK ,Well this could be your lucky day? I have just started a new buisness in the turunc,marmaris,and surrounding areas,
selling homemade Pasties,burgers,and sausages, we also have a wide selection of homemade pickles and chutneys available.
The pasties range from good old cornish pasties to steak and kidney pies all sold in packets of 6
The burgers are all 100% prime cuts of meat and range from beef to spicy chicken and have been sold in our bar for the last year with fantastic reviews.
As for the sausages well the proof is in the eating .If any of this sounds like your cup of tea please pm me and i will send you a full list of what we make prices and days that we can deliver to your area .

Last edited:

jimskem

Pies and Pasties
goldmattymiss, I pass on my best wishes to you. And if you choose to say
England, just go for it. Be like me, I never apologise. I'm sorry, but that's the way i am.
Above quote with kind permission of Homer Simpson.

turunc tracy

Pies and Pasties
Hi Julie what a great idea,well ill definately be putting my order in when i come in feb,saves a little weight on the suitcase also,Hope your bussiness thrives im sure it will as ive already tasted your cooking,Good luck..Tracy

Lindacm

Pies and Pasties
goldmattymiss said:
Hi Folks
Fancy a taste of old UK ,Well this could be your lucky day? I have just started a new buisness in the turunc,marmaris,and surrounding areas,
selling homemade Pasties,burgers,and sausages, we also have a wide selection of homemade pickles and chutneys available.
The pasties range from good old cornish pasties to steak and kidney pies all sold in packets of 6
The burgers are all 100% prime cuts of meat and range from beef to spicy chicken and have been sold in our bar for the last year with fantastic reviews.
As for the sausages well the proof is in the eating .If any of this sounds like your cup of tea please pm me and i will send you a full list of what we make prices and days that we can deliver to your area .

Do you deliver to Dalaman?

If so can you give me some prices of things you provide?

Thanks,

Linda

susie

Pies and Pasties
Oh dear :(. I'm sure it wasn't done intentionally in the first place and it was corrected quickly so why still go on about it?

:focus: I wish you well in your business venture goldmattymiss. I checked out your website and your bar and apartments look fab. Haven't been to Turunc (only Icmeler and Marmaris) - looks like a nice village.

jimskem

Pies and Pasties
Susie, I agree with you. I just thought a P.M. would have been more acceptable.
mike d j, i did not say you were not English either, so not sure what your refering to
there. If you have further comments for myself, p.m.me. It dosn't help if your aggressive though.Agree were off topic, appologies to all concerned.

goldmattymiss

goldmattymiss
Pies and Pasties
:clap: Hi Guys just to put my own view on this I am not offended must admit did laugh to myself ,as we have a scottish friend who is always correcting us on the England ,Uk issue .But must admit the advert did sound better old english but so as not to offend changed it to Uk .Many thanks to those of you who have defended my mistake .Right end of subject ,and I must go as lots of pies and pasties to make :clap: as have had some good feed back and enquires so once again many thanks :bigkiss:

goldmattymiss

goldmattymiss
Pies and Pasties
HI its in Turunc far end of village but we are closed at the moment as a lot of the expats are going back to the Uk for christmas

sharp

Sharp
Pies and Pasties
Good luck with your venture, hope all goes well, I did the same in Fethiye last year, with my Bakery Cafe Bar, BBten, sadley we stopped trading about twelve months ago, but hey ho,

Latest Posts

Top Bottom