ramzy

Picture framing services
Hi fellow forum readers.

Can anybody advise if any picture framing services in Yali or Bodrum

I have a few canvas paintings I would like to frame.

ChrisBobs

Picture framing services
TThere are a a few in Bodrum- dont know about Yalikavak. Try behind the small park and fruit/veg stalls between the Bodrum Bus Station and the Post Office.

waterbaby

Picture framing services
Hi Ramzy,
There is a place that will frame your pics in Yali. As you are heading out of Yali up towards the mountain, on the hill next to the shop thatsells cooked chickens. They are quite reasonable on their prices too.

ramzy

Picture framing services
Hi Ramzy,
There is a place that will frame your pics in Yali. As you are heading out of Yali up towards the mountain, on the hill next to the shop thatsells cooked chickens. They are quite reasonable on their prices too.

Are you referring to the road that leads to the mountain on the way from Yali to Bodrum. The same mountain that has the windmill at the top?

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Picture framing services
Hi fellow forum readers.

Can anybody advise if any picture framing services in Yali or Bodrum

I have a few canvas paintings I would like to frame.

Hi Ramzy

Koctas/B&Q do picture framing.

Maura

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Picture framing services
Yes there is a very good shop here in Yalikavak - its just on the road out of the village - heading towards Bodrum - I can show you if you want when you are here.

Picture framing services
Are you referring to the road that leads to the mountain on the way from Yali to Bodrum. The same mountain that has the windmill at the top?

I think the one she means is the one near Olimpus Clinic.
Going out of Yalikavak past the Post Office and Mosque on your right - carry on up the hill to the junction and it's on the corner near Ipragaz.

Picture framing services
Sorry to contradict people but I think KocTas and Onderler are very expensive. For the same size and type of frame the picture framers behind the greengrocers in central Bodrum are roughly a third the price. That's my experience anyway.

waterbaby

Picture framing services
Yes it is the road that leads up to the windmills at the top of the mountain.They are much cheaper than Koc Tas and Onderler

Spyrogal

Sally from Yali
Picture framing services
We thought that Ondeler were very reasonable but the guy who worked there last year is now at Koc Tas and I thought their prices were much higher than Ondeler. will be looking out for the one in Yalikavak when we are back.

sasha

Picture framing services
Ramzy
There is a picture framer/mirrors/artist supplies at the back of the fruit/veg market in bodrum. They have a great choice, are very reasonable and made up mirrors to size for us within an hour. they are very helpful and even went and found someone who spoke perfect english to make sure they had the details correct
sasha

Latest Posts

Top Bottom