tomc1984

Picture effects.
Thank you, just had a look, really nice, not sure what to do with pics once they are done though.

maggie

Picture effects.
Well I save the pics and then add them to my Picasa photo albums on line.
I suppose you could them either print them or burn them to CD and then get them printed in a shop as allready having a little frame round them or whatever.

My grandchildren have put the ones Ive just done of them on Facebook.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Picture effects.
Whatever you do with your snaps a good idea is to save the originals in your " photo archive file " and to only work on a seperate copy file or work in progress file within another folder. Always work on copies, if real security is needed use a small free programme called the " Jpeg wizard " free from Pegasus software. This is a completely lossless ( no degradation of image ) file, whilst in the easier, more familiar J peg format.

Steve.

juco

Picture effects.
Below is the sort of thing I like to do with documents (restore) below is a before and after. If anyone has document they want doing let me know and I will see what I can do. I have done some a lot worse than this.

2u94i9f.jpg

pembelu

Picture effects.
does anyone use snapfish? im told its worth a look and they can do albums for you if you plan it online 1st. Maybe these things are normal in UK ...i havent seent the latest possibilities as havent been there in a long while!plus i havent thought about it til recently as im so bored of not having photos to hand and them all just on a CD.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom