pick up/drop off restaurant
Hi all, coming out next week with family, 8 of us. Can you tell us of any restaurants that pick up and drop off. We are near Tansas.

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
:mod:Due to the Revolting Taxi Drivers bars are not (supposed to be) running this service??? The argument is they are taking the taxi drivers business and are not insured either?

Last edited:

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
:77wu:er i meant they are revolting!!! as in having a revolt:77wu:
on reading it back to myself it does look rough but was meant jokingly!!!

Last edited:
They shouldn't be so greedy for money! They should be fair with their pricing and not try to rip off the tourists!:3:

Johnjo

They shouldn't be so greedy for money! They should be fair with their pricing and not try to rip off the tourists!:3:

I totally agree with instructor they shouldnt get away with ripping tourists off the way they do,
they are more expensive than the fares you pay in England! its a joke!!
Ill be walking the 20 mins or so to the complex, rather than give them the satisfaction of overcharging us!

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Dragons Eye has posted under the Akbuk Forum. I wonder if there are the same 'taxi-v-free pickup' problems in Akbuk as there are in Altinkum?

I have several pals in Yesiltepe who go en-mass to Akbuk for a night out, and are collected and brought back by their restaurant of choice. I will ask.

Last edited:

Yogi

Picnic basket raider
Make sure you take a working mobile phone!

Try the Akvaryium (Aquarium) in the centre of Akbuk, good food, good atmosphere and reasonably cheap. Free wireless internet too.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom