SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Physiotherapist needed
I am in Ankara so no I dont. I am taking physio for my back and am surprised how cheap it is. Ultra sound, electrontic treatment, hot pack, massage and traction...takes an hour to do it all and 7 days worth of treatment is only 47.50 TL....I was soooo surprised.
Good luck in finding one.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

dstearn

Physiotherapist needed
I believe that Renata was a physio b4 she came here. I also think Maria is qualified, other than that it is ESNAF in Fethiye

Physiotherapist needed
Superbogs, you have been lucky in finding such good cheap treatment. I broke and dislicated 2 toes, was in plaster for 6 weeks, and was charged 1500tl at the new hospital in Ortaca. They didn't give me an option for physio just told me to massage the area. 8 weeks out of plaster and I still can't walk further than the end of the road.

Dstearn, would you have a contact for Renata ? Does the Esnaf have a physio department ? Im so fed up with it now am thinking of going back to UK for treatment.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Physiotherapist needed
As it is a foot problem it might be worth calling Kangru in Fethiye. It is run by an English woman who is a UK qualified podiatrist. She has a clinic on the sea front. 0252 614 4542 - Jaqueline.

Ian

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Physiotherapist needed
You my friend were taken to the cleaners.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom