Martian106

Photo on Tapu
Hi, Please can anyone advise. We have a house on a Sitesi, The Tapu is in my sisters name as she is a Turkish Citizen , all stamped and correct apart from a photo, Do I need a photo? if so how can we add this.

Please advise guys thanks

DAVIDO

Photo on Tapu
quite a few members have no photo. i havent, my emlack told me as i went poa deed office dont put it , cause i was not there in person.dont think its a necessity.
davido

Martyn

Photo on Tapu
quite a few members have no photo. i havent, my emlack told me as i went poa deed office dont put it , cause i was not there in person.dont think its a necessity.
davido

To me it gives an extra level of security so even if it is not mandatory I would personally go with it.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Photo on Tapu
davido

Could have sworn that on both occaisions when i was in the notary aranging poa I had to have 2 photos notarised on the poa, i have one Tapu with no photo and the other one has photos of both of us on

martin

DAVIDO

Photo on Tapu
yes photos i beleive have to be done, but deed keep them in their file not on tapu.i had two done but that was the procedure.
davido

DAVIDO

Photo on Tapu
yes i agree about extra level of security but unles it has changed they are not added, if poa ,even though they are taken to deeds office. when i asked oracle i was concerned myself, but was told you wouldnt because i was not there personely , as you had poa.

davido

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Photo on Tapu
Could have sworn that on both occaisions when i was in the notary aranging poa I had to have 2 photos notarised on the poa, i have one Tapu with no photo and the other one has photos of both of us on

martin

We did exactly the same when we arrange our POA has 2 photos taken, the one at the Tapu Office has the photos on and because we gave POA, our copy is stamped parcel no etc;etc, with Kat Mulkeyti (sorry spelling) and no photo, our developer (manager) told us that it was not important as when you wish to sell prove ownership etc, it's the parcel no. that's listed at the Tapu that's your very important piece of evidence.

miela

Photo on Tapu
There is none on ours either, we were told by the solicitor that it wasn't necessary.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom