maviska

Photo Galeries question
I ve tried to place pics from my last trip to Datca. As there were a lot of I decided to use- download from URL function. I entered URL , got reply 'thank you' and thats all...dont know were it is now...can you help me to find it?

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Photo Galeries question
You need to upload pictures one at a time, unless they are already hosted somewhere else.

maviska

Photo Galeries question
tried to post a pic in a usual way this time. with upload from computer. saw on the forum page but when i am trying to open it says no pic in our database...hopless to share wonderful views of Datca with you. also can leave a link to it online. if it is not forbidden here it is:
Datca and road to Datca views

maviska

Photo Galeries question
thanks, i am crazy about sea views! I ve never seen such deep blue sea like on my Datca trip before!

Photo Galeries question
The pictures are beautiful thank you for sharing them. I have a villa in Datca and love exploring the area when we are there. I can see that you visited the bozborun pennisula and the pics reminded me of how beautiful it all is. Can't wait to get back

Sniffy

Debs
Photo Galeries question
I DID IT!! 2 hours and I have cracked it I got a pic to work!
Emerald Lady - this is your site is it not? God after all that I bet it's not lolol

turkey2005db8.jpg

Oops the wrong date was on the camera (obviously that piece of technology is something I've still to master.....)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom