phone top up
is there any way of topping up internet and phone sim online from Ireland I will be away for more than 6 months I am with turkcell in kusadasi thanks:82kz:

evo80

phone top up
is there any way of topping up internet and phone sim online from Ireland I will be away for more than 6 months I am with turkcell in kusadasi thanks:82kz:

You have 270 days to top up [not 6 months ] . So if you are going back within 270 days of last top up you wont lose the sim Number .[ so its around 9 months ]

tosmur

phone top up
If you know someone who is in Turkey they can top up for you they only need your phone number

evo80

phone top up
If you know someone who is in Turkey they can top up for you they only need your phone number

very true . Plus you only need to put on as little as 7 lire to keep sim alive . If you are stuck and not going back within 270 days since last top up ,pm me your num & I will top it up for you .

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
phone top up
Will topping up suffice or do you have to actually use the phone?
Does it depend on the supplier?

evo80

phone top up
Topping up is sufficient with TURKCEll.

Affirmative . Have had same num for 7 years .As said just top up with minimum amount if you just want to keep the sim and number .The last time a |Turkish friend put on 7 lire for me as I was not there when deadline due .

hijo

in my own clique
phone top up
..I look after a couple of phones for friends..its not the topping up ,,I make a phone call or phone the mobile,thats how to keep it open..been doing that for years..i do check the credit level every few months..never had any problems..

evo80

phone top up
..I look after a couple of phones for friends..its not the topping up ,,I make a phone call or phone the mobile,thats how to keep it open..been doing that for years..i do check the credit level every few months..never had any problems..

is that on Turkcell ? . never done that . Was always told by cust svs if not topped up the sim is gone .

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
phone top up
I have had my Turkcell for a while now, and ring it from time to time, usually I get the ansaphone, but a few days ago when I rang the number, it just doesn't connect, I did put some Liras' on but cannot remember when :-( Any suggestions?

johny

phone top up
You can top-up your Turkcell phone and internet online using a credit/debit card. I do this regularly and haven't had any problems. I have attached a link to the Turkcell website below. If your Turkish isn't too great, you might need to use Google Translate to help you out.

https://www.turkcell.com.tr/yukle/tl-yukle

christella

phone top up
Can you not copy and past on here
Thanks it will help a lot of us out
I would think ay is the month but it's only showing 6 months

Last edited:

christella

phone top up
No you can't you can top up in the UK but only using a turkish credit card
Phone number
Ad-soyad name