icebabes

peyda aqua apartments
hi

was wondering if anyone knows about the peyda aqua apartments ? and how far away they are from dolphin square, beach etc etc.
we fly out on the 17th june from glasgow :D

am counting the days now!!

thanks karen

Barbie Doll

peyda aqua apartments
Hi Karen

My first experience of Altinkum was in the Peyda, we then visited twice more as we enjoyed it there so much, my daughter stayed last year with my grandaughter before our place was ready. It used to be really busy and friendly there but quite a few blocks were on the market for private sale. It is not to far from Dolphin Square 10 minute walk straight down, quite easy really.
Are you flying out on the 16th from Glasgow arriving early hours of the 17th [?] If you are, we are on the same flight :) I am going out for a week.
Barbara :)

icebabes

peyda aqua apartments
hi barbara

we fly out the 17th, flight is @ 20-40 get to turkey at 3am, so i think ur on the flight day before us.

not very good times, but the flight home is not 2 bad we get back in to glasgow at 7-30pm 1st july.

maybe see u about altinkum
karen

Barbie Doll

peyda aqua apartments
Karen
Sorry I have got my dates mixed up, going out quite a few times this year. I've got the 17th in my head for the first trip which is the May trip. In June we are out the 5th for 2 weeks arrive back the 20th. A friday flight from Glasgow must be a new one, Gold trail used to do a Thursday flight. Who are you flying with, would be interested for future trips [?] The flight times from Glasgow on all the flights are terrible. Edinburgh do a day one, have gone that way a few times however the flight only price is a lot more expensive.

Hope you have a super holiday [8D] have you ever been to Altinkum before [?]

Barbara

icebabes

peyda aqua apartments
hi barbara

your getting all confused!! your having 2 many holidays, i wish i could say that !!

i went to altinkum july 2000, stayed in the atlantik apartments, and that was in a good location, thats why i asked about the peyda aqua i dont remember seeing it the 1st time we went. maybe cos we were drunk most of the time :D as u do! the wee man was 1 on monday, hubby doesnt really drink so he can do the baby sitting lol

we booked our holiday off here, with a welsh company :D flying with onur something ? its was just £745 for the 3 of us for 2 wks so that
was a bargain from what ive seen advertised in the travel agents. just hope that everything goes ok
karen

Barbie Doll

peyda aqua apartments
Hi Karen

You will notice big changes since 2000 that was the first year we went, some for the good some not so good. When we first went to the Peyda it was surrounded by fields and a small turkish community across from it now there are lots of developments surrounding it, some lovely villas at the back area, it will be interesting to see what is there this year. Peyda is the other side of Altinkum from your first location but about the same distance to walk to the hub.

That was a bargin you got with that company including your accommodation. Some owners get deals like these however never stay at the said accommodation and just pick up the transport on the way back to the airport.

If there is anything you want to know, just email :) will have a look and see if l have any peyda leaflets lying around, used to have a few.

Bet your hands are full with a 1 year old, I am just taking a travel cot out this trip for anyone that stays with a infant in the future.

Barbara :)

icebabes

peyda aqua apartments
hi

if u have any leaflets about the peyda that would be great to have a look at,

thanks very much karen

Barbie Doll

peyda aqua apartments
Hi Karen
Just clicked on this web address oh! boy did it bring back memories [8D]:)[8D]:D very good web page, I will not search for the brochure now.

Thanks Mike & Jan :)

Barbara

icebabes

peyda aqua apartments
hello

wow great pictures thanks very much !!

cant wait 2 get there, looks very nice. apartments even look spacious. we have a 2 bed apartment for the 3 of us, so plenty of room for the cot etc. will show hubby later when he gets home from work karen

Trevor

peyda aqua apartments
Hi Karen - I've just returned from Altinkum and I own one of the private apartments on the Peyda Aqua complex, we rent it out and stay in it too from time to time (stayed this time for 2 weeks) so I guess I'm the best person to ask - I can also e mail you pics of the complex etc.

Lesley

ORPINS

peyda aqua apartments
Hi Lesley

Did you have a good time. Does it still look like a building site outside my apartment?

Jeanette

Trevor

peyda aqua apartments
No Jeanette, it's not too bad - there's one being built next to yours but place isn't too bad, there's a few going up at the back of the Peyda and a huge building going up that apparently is going to be some kind of luxury property with underground swimming pool? There's a new bar opened up next to the Peyda - Sky bar, not a boom boom bar but a lovely little chatting place - the lads in there are lovely, I'm sure you'll meet them.
The worst place at the minute is the main drag from the Gima down to main square, there's building work everywhere plus flowerbeds going in - the dust is horrendous, I think Alo 24 needs to put a new Pide on their menu - road dust with cheese and builders trotters. Mind you, they are quick workers as we could see a difference every time, and it will look great when done.
I see your place has it's walls and gates around now - it looks fab.
We had a fantastic time, made better by all of the forum members we met, I'm sure you'll read them on other threads.
Jackie, thanks for your comments - the complex has everything a holiday maker needs including my 'boys' - the lads who work in the bar, restaurant and shop - we took my mam and dad with us and mam said she hadn't been kissed and cuddled so much in her life!!
Lesley

ORPINS

peyda aqua apartments
We saw the bar last time we was out there but it wasn't open, do they do food there as well or just bar.
How is the Peyda now has it improved since last season.

Sorry just saw your other thread about the peyda

Trevor

peyda aqua apartments
Hi Orpins - they do snacks at the moment in the sky bar, and a full english for 6 lira.

Lesley

icebabes

peyda aqua apartments
hi trevor

would love to see some more pics of the peyda aqua thank you

just 3wks friday getting excited now lol

sorry took so long 2 answer been away for a few days

thanks karen

Trevor

peyda aqua apartments
Hi icebabes - will e mail you, best doing it from work for photos, I know how to work that machine better! Says a lot for how much work I do! My first renters have just stayed for 1 week and they have had a fantastic time - my boys have made them feel so special they don't want to come back!

Lesley

Trevor

peyda aqua apartments
Hi Rick - I've got some lovely photos of us all - I have not got a clue how to put them in a file. I'll ask someone at work to scan them and then i will e mail them home and then it's MUSHTAQ, HELP!!!!!!

lesley

Latest Posts

Top Bottom