carolk

R.I.P
Petition to protest the buying process in Turkey
Protection for property buyers in Turkey Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

I have created a petition for people to sign, to speak out against the constant c**p we have to put up with here in Turkey, during the buying process for foreigners. Its been montioned a few times so I though I would have a go.

Its very short as this is the first time I have done anything like this and I would like any input I can get. I dont mind doing any work attached to this - all suggestions welcome. How many signatures are enough, where are the best places to send it? :thanks: in advance.

How to sign petition
Towards the bottom of the page you should see a red Sign petition the add your name and any other details as you wish and hit the Sign now.

If this can be done in a more professional way, dont hesitate to do it - and I will delete this.

Last edited by a moderator:

panther

Well done CarolK for taking the time and direction to initiate this petition.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
You Go Girl!!!!!!!! I think this is a great idea. Signed!!!!

Biker Bob

Last edited:

parrot

I would like to think that every member will sign up,after all we must all have been turned over one way or another,even the t.i.t. brigade.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l have sent a very strong comment as well,of what my views are on this type of behaviour roaming freely without any policing involved.

l look at this bussiness as an evil that is destroying the reputation of Turkey and the ligitimate business of Turkey.
All the decent bussiness and folks of Turkey must at all cost get together to stamp hard against this method of making money.

They must make it easy for the victim to get justice without the headaches involved through this complicated confused system of legal proper channels.
l could go on and on.l do have a sheer hatred inside me against the builders and emlaks that work together to manipulates the minds of clients to swindle them out of their hard well earned cash and then someone comes into their lives to use evil methods to depart them of their money.
GOD!,do l hate these people..These type of people are not clever as they think they are..they are very stupid people by taking now and forget the consequences that will happen in the future.
They are down right thickheads that cannot see the tip of their own noses.

carolk

R.I.P
Yes, lets hope so!. Please send it out to everyone you know. I think we need to get 1000's of signatures.

Peregrine

Protection for property buyers in Turkey Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

I have created a petition for people to sign, to speak out against the constant c**p we have to put up with here in Turkey, during the buying process for foreigners. Its been montioned a few times so I though I would have a go.

Its very short as this is the first time I have done anything like this and I would like any input I can get. I dont mind doing any work attached to this - all suggestions welome. How many signatures are enough, where are the best places to send it? :thanks: in advance.

If this can be done in a more professional way, dont hesitate to do it - and I will delete this.

PS. Sorry, I have missed a word out of the petiton, it should read -' no defintive answers' and it can't be changed now - what a pleb!!!

well why not cancel that one and start a new one?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I see someone has signed it twice already !

Last edited:

carolk

R.I.P
well why not cancel that one and start a new one?

Lol, yes, I did think of that but it took so long to work through that one, as i've never done it before that, I thought I would just be honest and leave it. I do take your point.

I'm not very good at it am I? Ah well!!! :nerd:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom