angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Perking Up The Pansies
Has anyone read this book about Yalikavak and the English couple who settled here? Supposedly a good read and very funny but names have been replaced!

ted j

Perking Up The Pansies
His name is Jack Scott and he was a member on here

Took a dislike to him after the way he dissed Altinkum, not very nice that , turns out he couldn't make a go of it in the Bodrum area and ended up going back to the UK

D&A

Perking Up The Pansies
His name is Jack Scott and he was a member on here

Took a dislike to him after the way he dissed Altinkum, not very nice that , turns out he couldn't make a go of it in the Bodrum area and ended up going back to the UK

Ted, that wasnt the reason they went back to the UK at all. If you knew the guy you would know the reason.
Him and his partner are nice guys and doing well in the UK as they did in Turkey.

D&A

Perking Up The Pansies
Well what was the reason then?

Not for me to say really is it. But its nothing to do with not making it in Turkey. They would make it anyway they went, very bright guys.
As for his book, it was top of the amazon best sellers, as his second book was.
And now doing well as a presenter on radio also.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Perking Up The Pansies
I have the book Angela, it is a funny, sad, and quirky read, I recognised a few of the characters in the book. Also follow Jacks' blog, and his latest, Turkey, The Raw Guide e book is also very good.

Harem

I've cliqued
Perking Up The Pansies
It is no secret that Jack and Liam went back to the UK because they both have ageing parents who needed them to be closer than 4 + hours away.

Pete&Mag

Perking Up The Pansies
He seems to have decided that the Bodrum peninsular is full of small minded bigots. That impression seems to be carrying on in the blog. I think most people on here were very welcoming with a few exceptions. That ratio is not reflected in the blog

Latest Posts

Top Bottom