Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Peoples Showering Habits
Due to the lack of anything else to do, there has been a survey on people's showering habits.

It states that some people have a shower which lasts for more than 8 minutes and uses almost as water than if you had a bath!

Full report can be read here... Peoples Showering Habits

Very enlightening.

Reactions: tjd

raven

Earth Laughs in Flowers..
Peoples Showering Habits
They never had a shower at my mother in laws despite the very good shower you have to fill the bucket up and use the water in the bucket to wash with!

Yogi

Picnic basket raider
Peoples Showering Habits
To me it doesn't really matter if a shower is nearly as uneconomcal as a bath, I will always prefer showers to baths. People who bath just sit in the dirty water that they have just washed off, disgusting.

Showering is more hygenic and healthier than bathing.

raven

Earth Laughs in Flowers..
Peoples Showering Habits
I always remember my physics teacher explaining to us the water used in a shower to a bath and also the fact that when you stand up after a bath all the dirt in the water sticks to your body. Thats staid with me ever since but its never stopped me having a bath I just shower off afterwards! ;)

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Peoples Showering Habits
I love a long one too, mine last around 10 mins minimum, by the time I've dehaired, exfoliated, wash hair (takes forever), and buffed up, there's no Hot water left, well not in Turkey, I always forget we have a smaller tank than here in the UK over there.

:emptybath:

Last edited:

perfect1949

i just love my clique
Peoples Showering Habits
i wish i could have one , but being without water for 7 day's even the friends that i have will keep their dissidence . dave

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Peoples Showering Habits
I prefer a bath then rinse with the shower ,
But when I shower I stand in a huge bowl I just like to soak my aching feet !

parrot

Peoples Showering Habits
To me it doesn't really matter if a shower is nearly as uneconomcal as a bath, I will always prefer showers to baths. People who bath just sit in the dirty water that they have just washed off, disgusting.

Showering is more hygenic and healthier than bathing.

Absolutely,I have one once a year need it or not.:painkille

mollag

Kipper restorer
Peoples Showering Habits
The reason i prefer a shower is because its unhygenic to pee in a bath :34:

kibris

Peoples Showering Habits
only way ive read to be more economical having a shower is to wet your body then flip the lever down and turn the spraying water off while you soap yourself-then turn back on to rinse your body obviously--in the old terraced houses we used to have to have a strip wash with a bowl placed on a chair--hot water from the kettle and wrights coal tar soap-then run in from the cold back kitchen to the fire---luxury! lol

Lez Zetli

Bacon and eggs
Peoples Showering Habits
Economy is an overrated activity. I play the shower on to my body as hot as I can stand it and keep going until the water runs cold. But what is much cleaner, and just as enjoyable, is to run a very hot bath and swelter in that. This drains all that deep seated dirt from your pores that a shower would just run over. When you stand up at the end 99% of the dirt remains in the water with just 1% remaining on you. In other words you are 100 times cleaner than you were at the start. Then you just sloosh off that remaining 1% with quick shower.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom