Yogi

Picnic basket raider
Pegasus??
I'm thinking of flying Stansted - Bodrum with Pegasus.

Are they any good?

Do we change planes in Instanbul or is it just a stopover?

val2661

Pegasus??
If it's the same as the Antalya flight with Pegasus you change planes at Istanbul. The domestic terminal is about 5 minutes walk from the International one and your suitcases go straight through. I know Sue (Lucky Cat) has done it to Bodrum so she'll probably be along later and let you have her thoughts on it.

Val

lilacdiana

lilacdiana
Pegasus??
We flew Pegasus to Bodrum in July and I have to say we thought they were great. Clean planes, nice staff and no delays for us

The most daunting bit flying home was going to international terminal from domestic. Easy to find but the maddness to get through passport control was horrendous. I am sure its not like it all the time but on the day we went there was no organisation at all. We saw the board go from flight open, flight boarding and last call whilst we were queing!!

Would use again but direct this time!!!!

Di x

PS does anyone know when Summer flights 2010 go on sale with them?

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Pegasus??
Do a search under Pegasus and see what I wrote about our journey in April
Have since done a direct flight with them and all was great

Moggycat

Pegasus??
We did that flight out in February and back in March, I agree with everyone else, good flight, clean planes, friendly staff etc., but it was a manic dash through the airport in Istanbul in both directions and we had to do a bit of queue jumping ( all passengers, not just us ) but a bit of calling out our destination helped and we were beckoned forward passed the masses of people, nobody seemed to mind. Wouldn't recommend the meal on board but that was a minor thing. Would do it again except that Stansted is a long way from our home in England. Moggycat

evey

evey
Pegasus??
flew pegasus earlier this yr ... stanstead direct to bodrum on mondays only ...... no complaints at all ......

Pegasus??
We flew with Pegasus last Dec ember, no problems, good leg room and good luggage allowance. The walk between terminals is shorter than Attaturk airport and yes we had to wait ages coming back at passport control, we thought it was because the guy on the desk was still in training. However they held the plane to Stanstead.
Our only problem was that Stanstead is quite far from the Midlands, no problem getting there, my brother drove us in our car but 2 days before we left Turkey he got a job and there was no one free to pick us up. My hubby decided we would use National Express from Stanstead to Birmingham, ok I thought makes sense, aghhhhhhh. It not only stopped at other airports but almost every bus stop! I think we were the only English people on the coach and mobile phones were constantly ringing and bleeping, and I heard so many conversations in so many languages. The whole of the coach journey took over 4 hours.
At least there was a toilet on board!
Pegasus, yes we like them and have booked 2nd January into Izmir and will travel down to Turgetries after sightseeing Izmir way. We have arranged for someone to collect us from Stanstead this time.

Sara-666

Pegasus??
Does anyone know why they are not showing any flights from Stansted to Bodrum after October this year, I've tried to book flights for Nov/Dec but there are none coming up

Sara

Yogi

Picnic basket raider
Pegasus??
Does anyone know why they are not showing any flights from Stansted to Bodrum after October this year, I've tried to book flights for Nov/Dec but there are none coming up

Same for me, I am looking at going in October half term and the direct flight option isn't available. At least Stansted is near to where I live!

When's Summer 2010 booking gonna be available, anyone know?

Pudding

Pegasus??
hi all
cyprus turkish airlines fly direct to bodrum on thursdays & saturdays till the end of october from stansted meals are included & 25kgs baggage when we went in july all drinks were also included also a bit cheaper than pegasus

welshlea

Pegasus??
Hi, Can anyone answer - Does the 25kg allowance with pegasus include your hand luggage or do you get another 5kg for hand luggage? Thanks for your help.

Pegasus??
When we went with Pegasus in January the allowance was 25kg and 5kg hand luggage plus a handbag that was to Bodrum via Istanbul. We have booked January 2010 Stanstead to Izmir

Redhand

Pegasus??
Hi - I flew from Bodrum to Stanstead on Sat last changed planes at Istanbul it was no problem, best thing about it is when you check in at Bodrum it is a domestic flight so you don't have to be there 2 hours beforehand and as your luggage is checked through all the way from Bodrum to London the plane in Istanbul is aware that you will be joining it and therefore will wait if your Bodrum flight is delayed and also you get preference check in at Istanbul, they are not strict on luggage weight and took no notice of our hand luggage, so therefore the 25 Kg is for your checked in luggage only. When you have done the change at istanbul once it will be easy thereafter. Only thing to watch out for is when you enter the international terminal in Istanbul keep sharply to the right for departures.== hope this helps

Latest Posts

Top Bottom