sandr

New Members Stuart & Ros
Pegasus Winter Flight Schedule
Just checked out the prices - on the face of it they seem to be very good but without going through the booking processes I don't know what 'add ons' there will be to boost the price. Travelling down to and back from Bodrum might mean a bit of a long wait in Istanbul. However it's certainly something to bear in mind just in case.

Bubskar

That was interesting. The fares seem too good to be true. I had a little play around with it and found that there are flights IZMIR to London Stanstead (one way) but when you reverse it they don't fly London to Izmir?

ZiaCa'

Bubskar said:
That was interesting. The fares seem too good to be true. I had a little play around with it and found that there are flights IZMIR to London Stanstead (one way) but when you reverse it they don't fly London to Izmir?

Some UK airlines won't let you buy a one way from Turkey - so maybe you'll have the same problem in purchasing a one way from the UK with a Turkish airline?

Last edited:
Thank you for that - have just booked to come back to UK early December. Izmir to Istanbul then Istanbul to Stansted good interconnecting flight total price 128 pounds for the 2 of us - bargain!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom