KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Pegasus - January Sale
Apparently Pegasus Airlines have just released some bargain flight prices on some direct flights to Dalaman from Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester and Stansted.

kaplumba

Pegasus - January Sale
I had a look yesterday but couldn't find any particularly cheap ones. Also the web site wasn't very reponsive.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Pegasus - January Sale
I've just done a random search and it's come up with £37 pp one-way Manchester to Dalaman on the 3rd and 7th May. That's definitely a bargain !

kaplumba

Pegasus - January Sale
I was looking at August and it was coming up at close to 300 pounds return. Also tried for Birmingham to Dalaman at any time and could find no flights at all, although they were advertising that route. There are some cheap ones from both Manchester and Gatwick early May but after that they are quite a bit more. Also there are extras to add to that basic price. It is good though that there seem to be more airlines offering direct routes and some cheaper prices if you get in quick. Easyjet are now doing Bristol to Dalaman and although the cheap ones have now gone it is looking positive I think.

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Pegasus - January Sale
I just typed in Antalya and theres 2nd and 9th of may £36 , 99p one way !! now have to check other airlines coming back !!!! Jane i typed in ,,Pegasus airlines promotions ! try that .......Diane

gizmo

Pegasus - January Sale
Hiya

I havent used Pegasus before so was wondering what kind of an airline are they? Would they be on a par with Thomas Cook or Turkish airlines?.

Thanks - Gizzo:28:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Pegasus - January Sale
They're a smaller scheduled airline and therefore have better legroom, baggage allowances, food, free drinks etc than the charter companies but not many planes with Business or First Class like THY.

Last edited:
Pegasus - January Sale
the food and drink are not free, well they haven't been on any of our flights.
How easy is it to get from Dalaman to Bodrum without a car to take advantage of the cheap flight

kaplumba

Pegasus - January Sale
I think it's a 3 hour trip perhaps longer in a taxi and my guess is it would be about 100 pounds or more. So to make it worth your while the flight would have to be very very cheap. You will find public transport which of course will be much cheaper but it will also take much longer.

TURKISH BEGINNER

TURKISH BEGINNER
Pegasus - January Sale
the food and drink are not free, well they haven't been on any of our flights.
How easy is it to get from Dalaman to Bodrum without a car to take advantage of the cheap flight

Lesley, my friend is coming back from Dalaman to Bodrum and has booked A2B Transfers, cost £25 from the airport to Gumbet, cheaper than a taxi and always been reliable......

Pegasus - January Sale
Lesley, my friend is coming back from Dalaman to Bodrum and has booked A2B Transfers, cost £25 from the airport to Gumbet, cheaper than a taxi and always been reliable......

Thanks, I think the last quote I had last year for a taxi from our usual guy was around £50 which would be ok for 1 way. We have just done the coach to and from Izmir which was comfortable as mentioned before it would need to be a cheap flight to Dalaman to make all the other costings worthwhile

Latest Posts

Top Bottom