maggie

Pebble and Alans Big Day,.
As you are all aware our dear friends Pebble and Alan are under going surgery today.

I beg you all please just to spare a few minutes today to wish them both well and to post a little message of encouragement to them both.

To everyone who is sick or suffering from something nasty I wish you all well and fighting fit again soon.

Pebble and Alan,
Your guardian angels are watching over you.
Hang on in.!!!!!!!

Hugs and Love Maggie xxxx

Harem

I've cliqued
Loads of positive vibes coming from here - half are dropping off in Maidstone and the other half carrying on over the Atlantic. Good luck to both.

pebble

Thank you all for your good wishes. Unfortunately I didnt get any more than the 2 hour sleep I have been getting, so hoping I get tired here in an hour or two so i can take a nap. It's 2:06 am, long way off to 7........

will try to post after all is done.

thanks again everyone. I feel all the poitive energy coming my way....I think a lot of you have jumped the gun and just bombarding me with it........keep it coming........

love, hugs and sunny smiles to you all

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Semra & Mary & I will all be thinking of you and sending great vibes. This is an exciting time, be strong, be positive and you will be just fine.

Love

Our Family

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Right now he will need brain surgery and open heart surgery.....were hoping thing will change with the brain surgery, not good Pebble

Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom