rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
PeacePlant Happy Birthday
A very happy birthday from Colin and Jill. Have a good day and really enjoy yourself

Tess

:pressie: Happy Birthday, Have a wonderful day, many happy returns. :pressie:

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
Awwww thanks everyone!!

Went rummaging at a carboot this morning and I am slobbing about this afternoon beffore getting dolled up for an Indonesian meal tonight. We have both taken rest of week off so we are off to Edinburgh Friday for a long weekend so it will be a lovely change!!

If I had a choice though I would be on my swing in Yali gazing at the view cuddled up with my beautiful girls - best pressy of all :)

many happy returns Kim.. better late than never..indonesian eh? lovely afiyet olsun have a really nice time.

maggie

Hope you have a lovelley meal .!!!

Glad you have had a nice birthday.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Aw Happy Birthday Kim, hope you have a lovely meal tonight. One day soon, maybe you'll be back there in Yali with your babies. God Bless.

lynne

Hope it was a great birthday Kim !
Hope to see you back in Yali very soon.
Lynne

p.s.
Keep forgetting to tell you that my daughter Sofya is in your home town of Hull at the University in her first year. She is studying Law, German ,Law and German. If you walk by a green haired student on the streets of Hull........she's mine ! :confused:

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
Thanks Lynne - if you think she might need a local contact let me know I will give you my number for her. The Hull campus is excellent and they have a great time there. I have a niece and nephew there now. Working and PLAYÄ°NG hard :lol:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom