ceemac

Shake It Baby...
PC Madness...
Three female police officers were ordered to dress up as Muslim women for the day just to see what it felt like.

As someone alludes to in this story, why are the police not policing as is their core function?

Read the article here.

C

bobthenob

Non Active Member
PC Madness...
How about dressing up as an eskimo in the middle of summer and see what it feels like.
What sort of dunderhead police chiefs are in power now.Just get back to work what you are payed to do,is to fight crime and the causes of crime

Saoirse

PC Madness...
my local petrol station now has signs up stating "No smoking or naked lights in the forecourt"

Will this "pc" correctness never end!

juco

PC Madness...
Why don`t they dress up as ordinary citizens so they will know what it feels like to get harassed and picked on by the police and ripped off by our own government, and how it feels to report a crime and be ignored.
Why dont the police dress as mr average and go out for a walk late at night and experience the intimidation and fear from local thugs.

carolk

R.I.P
PC Madness...
I have had to be wheel chair bound for a day and blindfolded for a day as part of my training. I learned a lot!.

juco

PC Madness...
I had to drink 15 pints of beer every night to put on weight so I could sympathise with my pregnant wife. :)

Akasya

Postless Pointer
PC Madness...
Some of the Policemen in Surrey, courageously dress up in ladies clothing, some are occasioned to do it quite regularly i have heard, above and beyond the call of duty i think. Must give them an amazing insight to the problems faced by ladies on a daily basis. Especially after a few pints.

steve.

Saoirse

PC Madness...
Three female police officers were ordered to dress up as Muslim women for the day just to see what it felt like.

As someone alludes to in this story, why are the police not policing as is their core function?

Read the article here.

C

Maybe they should dress up as an innocent newsagent and see what its like to get beaten down and killed after a protest rally.........

parrot

PC Madness...
Maybe they should dress up as an innocent newsagent and see what its like to get beaten down and killed after a protest rally.........
Is that the same newsagent with more form than Dessert Orchid and Arkle combined.

It's time plod got back to basics like feeling collars and nicking scumbags,the kicking being optional.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom