hijo

in my own clique
Patrick Swayze
sad news Patrick Swayze,has lost his battle with cancer at the age of 57,R.I.P.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Patrick Swayze
Yes very sad - lovely man - also just heard that Keith Floyd - chef had died of heart attack this morning age 65
R I P both

saffie

Saffie
Patrick Swayze
Very sad to see another young life taken by this cruel disease.

Patrick Swayze gave millions a lot of pleasure,worked hard and was a real gentleman.

Condolensces to his much loved wife of over 30 years,Lisa. In showbiz,that's a mighty achievement.

Rest in peace Patrick.

saffie

nanamo

Patrick Swayze
Patrick was my all time heartthrob, my husband reckoned he married us both 'cos I watch Roadhouse and Dirty dancing over and over and i'm almost word perfect - Patrick I love you - go teach the angels to dance.............

All this recent sadness proves that we must take very oportunity to live life to the full. We never know whats around the corner and when your gone its too late to say I wish.............................. be nice to one another and say a kindword as they leave - and as the saying goes if someone is remembered then they are not gone. Such a sad time. Molly

GnD

Patrick Swayze
He was a gentleman and a hard worker. No fuss no complaining and refused to take pain killers while still filming a show in case his performance was less real!

Totally respected and liked him. Prayers for his peace and strength to his family.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Patrick Swayze
Patrick was my all time heartthrob, my husband reckoned he married us both 'cos I watch Roadhouse and Dirty dancing over and over and i'm almost word perfect - Patrick I love you - go teach the angels to dance.............

All this recent sadness proves that we must take very oportunity to live life to the full. We never know whats around the corner and when your gone its too late to say I wish.............................. be nice to one another and say a kindword as they leave - and as the saying goes if someone is remembered then they are not gone. Such a sad time. Molly

So true Molly, Keith Floyd also has gone tut. I watched a programme last night with him and Keith Allen, by the end of it I didn't think it would be long before he succumbed, Such a sad week so far and its only Tuesday!!!!!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Patrick Swayze
I too am very sorry to hear that Patrick Swayze has gone, and at only 57 years old. I have lost count how many times I've watched Dirty Dancing, such a great film.

Also Keith Floyd, another great character, his programmes were always fun to watch because he was so different from just standing there cooking.

Yes, it's only Tuesday and lots of sadness this week already.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Patrick Swayze

In the movie Road House there was a band , the Jeff healey band. Jeff was an old friend of the family, him and my cousin were best friends from back when they were just little kids and kept that relationship until Jeff also died of Cancer in March of 2008 at the age of only 41. Patrick, you fought with all you had. RIP

Bob

nanamo

Patrick Swayze
Hi Bob, remember the line 'you play pretty well for a blind white boy' - 'yeah, and I thought you'd be bigger'. Loved it. Molly

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Patrick Swayze
I hope you enjoy this... [ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu9mx_patrick-swayze-chippendale_dating"]Dailymotion - Patrick Swayze - Chippendale - une vidéo Expression Libre@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xu9mx_patrick@@AMEPARAM@@xu9mx_patrick[/ame]

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Patrick Swayze
ill always remember the scene in ghost (unchained melody)..... wow... made my heart melt for the first time..... :eek:

Tess

Patrick Swayze
Never forget the scene in Ghost, lovely, and the Dirty Dancing film, we still watch it. Rest in peace also Patrick, thanks for the memories.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom