puma

patara beach
could any members help with directions too patara beach from fethiye went to stay there 10yrs ago and remember the beach was gorgeous, would like to go by dolmus this time gina/rob:):)

alain01

patara beach
If you browse Patara,Fethiye,Turkey there are 2 web sites..it tells you it is between 2 places...have a look....Alan.

carol

patara beach
Wish we could help you ,we visited Patara beach 8 years ago when we were staying in Kas, you are right it is very beautiful, but i can,t give you directions, hope someone else can help you as i can understand you wanting to visit it again.
Best ofluck

lorraine

Non Active Member
patara beach
Puma, my friend Sylvia lives in Patara and comes to fethiye at times and takes her 1.5hrs on the fethiye dolmus, she says it is a long journey but loves the scenery. by the way her house is right on the beach, so the timing is from fethiye to the beach.

puma

patara beach
lorraine thanks for that we have decided to book 2 nights there so we can have a good look around

Anne

patara beach
Lorraine do you have any idea how long on the dolmus from Fethyie?
Anne

lorraine

Non Active Member
patara beach
Anne, read my lips!!! 1.5hrs from Fethiye, (see post) bless you love you must have had a hard day. sorry did not get back sooner but got 2 friends staying for 3 weeks so have been a wee bit busy going into tourist mode.

puma

patara beach
we stayed there years ago, my fella (now my hubbie) kept throwing the waiters in the pool all good fun. but on our last day 15 mins before coach arrived ,all the waiters threw him in, still had wet shoes at the airport.:)

stuart

stuart
patara beach
last time i went to patara beach by dolmus from fethiye...a few years ago our party was dropped off in patara town couple of miles awway from the beach, just a word of warning there!!

puma

patara beach
just to let others members know ,we went to patara .we got the dolmus from fethiye which took 1hr and 20 mins ,thats with stopping off for petrol and a dolmus wash, the dolmus did put us off 2 miles away but a bus pulled up that was going to into patara ,so we all piled on. it was on it`s way to the beach but dropped us in the village, we then went to the hotel, we had booked and stayed 2 days it was a lovely break .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom