Minajayne

Turgutreis
Parent toddler type groups in Turgutreis..?
We're due to come out at the end of June and this time its for good (hurrah), anyway, i wondered if anyone knows of any parent/toddler group or something similar in the Turgutreis area. It can be a lifeline with two boys under 18 months!!!

SAMIMI

EX MEMBER
Hi there and welcome to tlf. We have a place in Turg too and try to get there when we can. Well done on making the decision to move over while you are still young. Your children and you will love the outdoor life. They will pick up Turkish very quickly and will be able to teach you! What made you decide to move over for good? All the best for the future.

Minajayne

Turgutreis
Hi Samimi

We bought our house in Turgutreis 3 years ago but delayed the move after each baby was born - now i've booked the one way flights before we fall pregnant again!!!!

My husband is Turkish and lived in Bodrum 12 years ago before he came to the UK. And yes, we are looking forward to getting back to Turkish life!

Just want to find out about any groups or make friends with people who have babies. My eldest is 18 months and the new baby is 6 weeks.

Thanks

Gail

Hi

I live in Turgutreis and there are quite a few Birtish mums, Turkish dads who have small children here. I think you might find them in Ozzie's on a Saturday as they go on market day for coffee and apple cake :)

Minajayne

Turgutreis
Thanks Gail

A look round the market, a strong coffee and apple cake - sounds like heaven!!

I'll certainly pop down there when we come out. I'm looking forward to making new friends (with and without bambinos).

Gillycim

Hi I've just discovered this forum, its great. I live in Turgutreis with a 3 year old and i have a couple of friends with small kids aswell, we are allways looking for new playmates for the kids and ourselves.

Top Bottom