koolkat

paragliding again :-)
:14: iam sitting here in chilly scotland :14:

and have just edited my latest paragliding video so thought idd share it again:362jf:

of course now i want to be back over there flying again:robot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y7xw3TdAT4&feature=plcp]ulo deniz summer 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

ted j

Looks good. Is there any difference manoeverability wise , between the wing type paragliders and the pointed triangular ones?

I always fancied having a go, not off the top of a mountain, just a gentle sloping hill and up to about 50 feet to try it out

koolkat

Looks good. Is there any difference manoeverability wise , between the wing type paragliders and the pointed triangular ones?

I always fancied having a go, not off the top of a mountain, just a gentle sloping hill and up to about 50 feet to try it out

:12: the pointy ones :wow: are hangliders they fly faster but need more space to land :animation
i have not flown hanggliders but i think paragliders turn quicker :dance:

try a tandem off the top of the hill 50ft is too low to enjoy too much to think about at that altitude like landing :wacko:

ted j

May do that one day . would really like to see what it feels like. Thanks for the video

koolkat

Nice shoes dude.

Steve.

y thank you :114mf: i like them and not many people seem to notice them :angry:

i do like to coordinate when iam flying :19:

would hate to upset people with bad dress sense:w00t:

:loony:

giglets

My son did the same jump last summer. When we saw the video, I flipped as another glider came below his and he actually walked along its chute!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom