panther

Parador - present
With Parador going into liquidation. I believe they set up a new company and changed their name.

Does anyone know what they are called. I was told by someone a year ago in Altinkum who had problems with everything using Parador that they set up as Polaris. Is this true?

If not, I stand to be corrected.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Parador - present
l would also like to know if this is the same group from Spain,setting up here in Altinkum.
Did they go to other mediterranean countries to set up estate agents,but found it wasn't making the money they hoped for,until they came here and now go into liquidation to open up another one somewhere else under different names,but still the same people.

Just interested

advent

Parador - present
There was a company called polaris world selling property in spain a few years ago, their adverts featured a famous golfer selling golf properties.

Parador - present
Hi

Parador went into Administration last year, closed the Turkish and UK offices, and relocated to Spain, still using the Parador name, under Parador International.

They moved out of Turkey, and are concentrationg on Spain, Italy and a few other Euro countries. The new website looks very similar to the old Parador website. Still offering the same sales trips.

As regards their main offices on the Bodrum peninsula, they have been taken over by another Property Company, called if I remember correctly, Universal Properties.

This company still sends the occasional email, and some of the names were Parador employees. But I think most of the Sales staff left or were sacked prior to the Administration announcement. Does the name Duygu Gol, ring any alarm bells for anybody. She is the sales & marketting manager for the new company. She was previously with Parador, and took the contact details with her from Parador

Cheers

Sandy :37:

When we were in Gulluk in June we passed the old offices close to Bodrum Airport, and they were occupied by the new company.

kernowians

Parador - present
We are sure they are now Universal Properties, the old office on the Bodrum road is now under this name.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Parador - present
Many of you may already no Parador has/had offices in Redhill Surrey . nr Gatwick . I spoke to a chap from there in March this year re inspection trip . He sent me a brochure . he told me they have an office in Bodrum & Altinkum . I know for certain that at xmas time 2005 they were raided by the tourist police and fined heavily for employing English staff who had no work permits . I have the brochure in front of me now . they have an office in Scotland 1 in Ireland 6 in spain 2 in cyprus 1 in Portugal and 1 in Crete . I have heard on Very good authority that in some countries they trade under a different name . My brochure says Parador properties and partners . The partners being Connells , Seqence . Sharman Quinney . Xperience .Reed Rains & Your Move . The Tele No of the Redhill office is given as 01737 770137 . I would imagine they changed Name in Turkey after the trouble they got into with the police . But Polaris is a totaly different company of long standing . I did not go on the viewing trip as the chap kept phoneing me and he just got on my nerves ! Diane

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Parador - present
Me either . But Reed Rains & Your Move are quite big companys in UK and may shed some light on the situation . With a little discreet detective work . It could help those affected . Surely one of the Partners must know something ? Its worth a try even if only to find out thier new name !

Latest Posts

Top Bottom