John O' Dreams

Most Valued Member
Pank call to Kate Middleton's hospital
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBiLuLI4ERI]2DAY FM make prank call to Kate Middleton's hospital - YouTube[/ame]

i listened to this prank and how anybody could have fallen for it is beyond belief

in fact i thought the receptionist and the nurse were also not genuine ..i think it needs further investigation and the hospital were too quick to accept they were at fault.
the conversation by the nurse was so naff it wasnt real...freshened up was a term she used..which would never have been used by a nurse especially in that hospital

Last edited:

akbukowl

the tv stations and the press did give a toss about the nurses welfare when they were hyping up the mistake ,now the crocadile tears are flowing grrrrrrrrrrr

In view of recent sad event regarding a member of nursing staff, should this Thread please be closed

tamus

Don't shoot the messenger!

oh I'm not.

it was a prank on someone trying to serve people. I can't believe the outcome. I'm not sure of your views on the topic but I am wondering on the thinking of those who carried this out and those who broadcast/spread it.

I suspect this would have been viewed badly by hospitial management and coupled with the publicity it was getting a life has been lost.

....and I suspect Helen wants to distance herself from all of it as well.

mallin

mal mc cullough
so sad re that nurse...feel sorry to for those behind the prank though.did not set out for this to happen...it was done as a joke nothing more.disastrous consequences though..the prank was actually that badly carried out that there was no way they ever thought they were going to get away with it but they did..i cant point the finger at the two show hosts at all..sometimes you just got to admit you were tangoed surely.

kemerkid

Bystander
oh I'm not.

it was a prank on someone trying to serve people. I can't believe the outcome. I'm not sure of your views on the topic but I am wondering on the thinking of those who carried this out and those who broadcast/spread it.

I suspect this would have been viewed badly by hospitial management and coupled with the publicity it was getting a life has been lost.

....and I suspect Helen wants to distance herself from all of it as well.

I don't really have a view on the subject other than to say the outcome is tragic. However others on the forum may want to air their views and offer their condolences. Suggesting that the thread be closed would not stop the subject being resurrected by those who have thoughts on the matter. If everybody thought about the consequences of their actions this would surely be a better world!

tamus

I think you have to consider the nature of such a prank

a hospitial experience is a private thing. Personal details have to be protected. staff work hard under these conditions.

to think that you can pull pranks with people who are ill and on those caring for them - sorry I have no sympathy, time or support for the those behind this at all.

it is totally with the nurse and her family

mallin

mal mc cullough
they only asked how she was doing...that was all..nothing of any personal details were divulged..and yes i do have total heartfelt sympathy with the nurse and her family and colleagues..it was a prank that went so so wrong...when i heard it i thought it was funny..actually more funny that they had nerve to do it than their acting ability which was dire and was intended to be dire..a corgi barling by the way..still they did not set out for this or anything like it to happen..they are notorious in their country for pulling this kinfdof stuff.nothing like this ever happened to them before and as their popularity shows people loved it..a tragic tragic set of events for all parties are my thoughts.

so sad re that nurse...feel sorry to for those behind the prank though.did not set out for this to happen...it was done as a joke nothing more.disastrous consequences though..the prank was actually that badly carried out that there was no way they ever thought they were going to get away with it but they did..i cant point the finger at the two show hosts at all..sometimes you just got to admit you were tangoed surely.

I wonder what sort of pressure and threats of disciplinary action were given to the poor girl by the hospital management.

I doubt that we will ever know the truth.

and yesterday even prince charles was making a joke about the call,,,,,it was a prank that went very badly wrong,,,,very very sad,,,,,she wasnt even the nurse who gave the details,,,all she did was transfer the call,,,, but does make you think that this might not be the only reason for her suicide,,,,,,

Latest Posts

Top Bottom