BRUSANDRA

Pammukale Hotel, where?
hi enybody[:X] i was wondering if you new were the pammukale hotel is
[?] my son and his wife and three children :) were going to go with gold trail to the marla but now they say they havent got
the marla and have offerd them the pamukale and they say its only 5 mins from dolfin square but i havent seen it. and i dont want them to book untill i no were it is :(
thanks if enybody no eny good places and prices would be ever so grateful :D as the flights only are to expensive. they charge children same price as adults [V]
thanks sandra [:X]

BRUSANDRA

Pammukale Hotel, where?
juco your a gem [:X][:X] yes that is the hotel and it is not
what gold trail descriped i wont go into details because somebody might have already booked :(and i am just going on hear say ;)
if they can get cheap flights they will stay at trevers if its free on the date :D
sandra:D

altisu

Pammukale Hotel, where?
We stayed in the Marla hotel in october last year.We were very dissapointed.Sockets hanging off walls etc.We wouldn't recommend this hotel to any body

Jenny

Pammukale Hotel, where?
Go on tripadvisor.com and search for the hotel, its really good my Mum used it a lot when she was booking a hotel in Barcelona, people who have been give their opinions on the place, its great to look at before you book.

Jenny.x.

Trevor

Pammukale Hotel, where?
Sandra - what date are you on about if they get a flight - I've got 26th May, through June and up to 21st July left, none of school hol time I'm afraid. Just e mail me.
PS Still looking for that leaf.

Pammukale Hotel, where?
Hi Brusandra

I have found out Hotel Pamukkale is just across Hotel Meryemana which is just 350-400 metres approx. from dolphin Square. Marla and Pamukkale are on the same area with a distance of 200 between each other. I could mark the location on Mushtaq's Altinkum grid map but couldn't find it in photo album. Pamukkale is a new hotel thus I can not say anything regarding the service etc.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom