Smiler

Palmiye restaurant
I don't think this has had a mention yet but the Palmiye restaurant has recently re-opened again after refubishment etc.

The food and service are great value and the added bonus is the free pick up service. A nice extra touch is the free fruit, (which always used to happen in every Dalaman restaurant but not any more) and the complimentary raki.

It sounds as though I'm blowing smoke up their a**e.

I am!! We had three great meals in the time we just spent in Dalaman.

niyaz

Palmiye restaurant
I don't think this has had a mention yet but the Palmiye restaurant has recently re-opened again after refubishment etc.

The food and service are great value and the added bonus is the free pick up service. A nice extra touch is the free fruit, (which always used to happen in every Dalaman restaurant but not any more) and the complimentary raki.

It sounds as though I'm blowing smoke up their a**e.

I am!! We had three great meals in the time we just spent in Dalaman.

Well your pool man certainly did blow something up my wife's arse when we were in Dalaman. :mad:

Last edited:
Palmiye restaurant
Hi,

We went a couple of times-first time was great-good service and nice food.

The second time was a disappointment-we waited over an hour for our main course-and we were the only people in there. We got no free fruit and no complimentary raki or anything else-maybe they were having an off day.

Ann

Last edited:

GnD

Palmiye restaurant
I was just about to ask where is Palmiye? I know I will groan as soon as you detail but I just can't think where it is situated.

But Niyaz's comment sort of threw me!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom