Palladium Beach Bar Dalaman
Fantastic news - we always loved a change of scenery and the surroundings at the Palladium. It was such a shame when it went to rack and ruin last year. Any idea who is running it or working there - locals or people from previous establishments in Dalaman? Just showing a healthy interest if you have any names.
Cheers
Karen

Lindacm

Fantastic news - we always loved a change of scenery and the surroundings at the Palladium. It was such a shame when it went to rack and ruin last year. Any idea who is running it or working there - locals or people from previous establishments in Dalaman? Just showing a healthy interest if you have any names.
Cheers
Karen

Same owner as before. It's the guy from the "bistro" cafe by the Thursday market, which has closed down for the summer. I think he has moved his staff there for the summer season.

We used the bistro quite often and look forward to visiting the Palladium.

matty

Anyone got directions please..??

Take the road the side of the airport that leads you to the Nil restaurant, carry on past the Nil down to the beach. you will come to a bridge were there is usually people fishing, go over the bridge then do a right and follow the track down until you come to were they have laid a new wooden walk way down to the beach. the Palladium is on the left hand side.

The owner is the Guy from Geppeto's bistro, and Kenan the guy that worked there is now at the Palladium. the menu is very reasonably priced the same as it was in Geppeto's. :16vf::16vf:

PDM

I dont know the road that leads to the Nil restaurant, I take it that's the last turning before the airport..??

GnD

Cheers All

Sounds interesting. Geppettos was always a one to turn to if you felt you wanted to eat indoors, a respite from the heat and mozzies. Is this one anl indoors restaurant?

I think Botanic thought we were mad wanting to eat indoors last August! Just ignored my request and took us outside. :( then got attacked by wasps.

Is Geppettos still running?

matty

Cheers All

Sounds interesting. Geppettos was always a one to turn to if you felt you wanted to eat indoors, a respite from the heat and mozzies. Is this one anl indoors restaurant?

I think Botanic thought we were mad wanting to eat indoors last August! Just ignored my request and took us outside. :( then got attacked by wasps.

Is Geppettos still running?

At the palladium you can eat sit or drink around the pool bar area admiring the beautiful views and enjoy the natural sea breeze! But if you wish you can eat inside as they have an indoors restaurant. We stopped of there yesterday afternoon after spending a few hours on the beach.:36::36::36:

Last edited:

matty

I dont know the road that leads to the Nil restaurant, I take it that's the last turning before the airport..??

PDM Yes it is the last turn before the Airport! I would also recommend that you pay a visit to the Nil restaurant as you can sit and feed the Nile Turtles that they have in the waters outside the Restaurant.

Regards Matty

Reactions: PDM

GnD

Nils food is really good too! Have yet to see the turtles but hope to very soon.

dalamanjane

paul and jane
been down a couple of times great place to have a beer the food is really good too and also lots of different types of coffees. beautiful surroundings, he deserves to succeed

m&t

Nils Restaurant has changed hands recently, and is now run by Ferdan who used to run the X Line Club in Sarigerme. He is trying very hard to improve the restaurant and has recently turfed the gardens. We were there a couple of weeks ago, and we saw a few turtles, but there are probably a lot more now as the water will have warmed a bit more now. There is usually live music at the weekends.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom