mumms

painting outside of house
hi i know this has been covered before but it is a while since i have seen it so the information is proberly out of date we are looking to get the outside of our house painted this year it is an old turkish house over three three floors in kadakelesi (turgutreis) just wonderd how much it will cost how long will it take and do i need to supply paint also is this best done may or september as i would like to have it all organised for when i come out as i can only get out for 2 weeks at a time and would like to be around when the work is being done thanks in advance i know someone out there will be able to help

grahamdady

Grahamdady
Hi mumms, Graham from Newcastle upon tyne tooooooo. how r u? Happy 2012 in box me you phone no. and I will phone u to have a chat re you query`s. speak 2 u sonn hopefully?
Graham, N/cle/FCC

keny

I painted the outside of my 3 storey villa last year.I took over a 3.4m telescopic ladder,(£78) and bought pole extensions and paint rollers from locall builders merchand, 28 tl the best quality exterior paint 150 tl plus cheaper undercoat as well as waterproofing paint about 50 tl.I also painted all of the grills with hammerite.I was able to use the balconies.Job done.The local cost was £900.

mumms

hi was this you doing the work or someone else and if so are they local to turgutreis and are they turkish or english as i would like someone to do the painting for me

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
hi was this you doing the work or someone else and if so are they local to turgutreis and are they turkish or english as i would like someone to do the painting for me

Have sent you a PM.

Pete&Mag

Cost us 700TL for a two coat job. Excellent job, no mess.

Hi Des. There are a few on our site which are ready for a repaint job. Some are being quoted 2000 TL , which is more than it would cost in Lancashire.
Does your painter speak any English. Pete

bodruman

propertymanagementinbodrum.com visit this adress . This company is reparing many houses in bodrum peninsula .

djmagic

i am sure many expats over here would be willing to give you a quote...and im sure it would be on the cheap price....... i will be doing my place soon so thanks for the paint prices..... where did youget the paint and what make etc ... any advice please

REDDERS

i am sure many expats over here would be willing to give you a quote...and im sure it would be on the cheap price....... i will be doing my place soon so thanks for the paint prices..... where did youget the paint and what make etc ... any advice please

Call me ,if you have time..

marchgirl

Hi Everyone,

On the same theme.
Can anyone recommend a painter in the Fethiye area who will
charge a reasonable price & do a good job ?

Have been quoted prohibitive amounts,think sometimes workers think we will just agree when clearly they have just added several 000 to the price !!!

Thanks

Marchgirlx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom