Leo

PADI in or near Side
Hi al,

My close friends are going to use our apartment in July. They have completed most of their PADI (diving) course in the local swiming pool in UK, but now have to do a couple of open water dives to complete their certification.

Does anyone know if this is available in or near Side. If so, it would be great if you have any contact details and some idea of costs.

Cheers

Leo.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
PADI in or near Side
Hi al,

My close friends are going to use our apartment in July. They have completed most of their PADI (diving) course in the local swiming pool in UK, but now have to do a couple of open water dives to complete their certification.

Does anyone know if this is available in or near Side. If so, it would be great if you have any contact details and some idea of costs.

Cheers

Leo.

You should be able to search the PADI website to see registered PADI cert courses in Turkey and then go from there.

BB

PADI in or near Side
there is a diving school in Alanya..i dont know the prices ..but your friend would be able to get a certificate if he completes the course successfully.

karl t

PADI in or near Side
There is a dive boat that is moored in Side habour every evening with a guy touting for buisness, your friends could enquire there.However as I dive myself I was told by a local who goes spear-fishing that Alanya was better for diving,as I have not got around to diving these waters yet I can't comment yet,hopefully I will get chance this summer.

Karl

Latest Posts

Top Bottom