Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Package hol giveaway
I would expect those that have snubbed going abroad will be regretting it, following a washout summer (well esp here in the North), there's been a lot of rain and no sun for at least a month here in the North West of the UK. I know I am ready to see some good weather again and we have only been back in the UK for 4 and half weeks!!!.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Package hol giveaway
Its been lovely here again . We've had rain but in the night , But its been warm in the south . Still prefer Turkey i love my Lokum ...Diane

ted j

Package hol giveaway
We've had a few bright spells, but it's rained nearly every day for a week and a half, BUT going away for 2 weeks early September. Ted

scotssteve

Package hol giveaway
cold wet and miserable for most of scotland - but counting days until we return to the sun.

no adverts for cheap turkish holidays - obviously one place where they still sell - wonder why??????????

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Package hol giveaway
cold wet and miserable for most of scotland - but counting days until we return to the sun.

no adverts for cheap turkish holidays - obviously one place where they still sell - wonder why??????????

Me too Steve, 39 days, lol

:12:

Maybe because Euroland is now very expensive, and altho there have been quite significant hike in prices this year, Turkey is still quite a cheap deal for families esp in AI. When we flew out in June noticed a lot more younger element and mainly couples too.

Kalkan regular

The Golden Girls
Package hol giveaway
You know it's bad when in July and August you can't get the washing dried without using the tumble drier. Like SS I can't wait to be back in the warm Turkish sun.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Package hol giveaway
I put 4 pair of compression socks out at eight o' clock this morning. Dry by 10.

Magic, Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom