oyesturkishhomes and turkish-estate-agent
Hello
I did check other posts on here and cannot see any comments about these two estate agents. Have you dealt with or heard anything about them? I am viewing properties with them, but just wanted to see if anyone has had any experiences with them.They are both in Alkinkum.

Thanks

Rachel.

oyesturkishhomes

and

turkish-estate-agents

Sylvia

Never heard of them, myself personalily would go with one that has been recommended

Well these people had properties that I want to see. Some of the recommended ones did not have the properties in the areas I wished to view in.

oyes are putting us up in a hotel overnight. They have loads of properties we are interested in.I guess as long as we use a decent solicitor we will be ok? I have been told on another forum that they only opened up last year.

Last edited:

Mushtaq

Founding Member
From what I gather Oyes are well connected and known in the area, they have an office next to Medusa disco on the seafront.

I'm not sure about the Turkish Estate Agents, because there are so many with similiar names, I get them all mixed up.

What I have noticed is their property pictures(oyes) are identical(property desciptions are the same too) to a well known estate agent on here. Does that mean they are connected in some way or the owners simply gave both estate agents the same pictures? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Gail

Rachel the builder has probably got lots of estate agents selling his properties :) this is usual practice in Turkey :)

Mushtaq

Founding Member
You will find properties on multiple agent's websites for various reasons, a lot of times seller will put the same property with lot of agents, and not always give a price, sometimes they might give a rough price they are after, this causes all sorts of problems because you will find different prices for same properties with different agents.

Another reason is agents copy information from other sites, or they may work with other agents in the same area, so might be working together.

The thing about properties listed on websites is that you should only take them as a guide to what is available in the area, because by the time you get there the property might be sold (the seller does not go and tell all the agents that its sold) or the seller has decided to put the price up.

So keeping websites is time consuming job and something that always gets left because of other things that need doing too.

If you are looking to buy a property that you have seen, always contact the agent and get an update availability and current price, and even then you are taking a chance because the situation might change by the time you get there, unless you are willing to put a holding deposit until you get there and decide.

heidi

If you are viewing in Altinkum, then sorry to be obvious but Crescent homes is the place to go. A proffessional large company with a great reputation.

And NO! I don't get commission, lol

Thanks for all your replies. I will just have to make sure that what price an estate agent tells me I feel the property is worth it. Is it the done thing to haggle abit? Put an offer in? Is this the done thing? I will give Crescent homes a call if the visit with Oyes does not go well as Crescent has the same properties on it's books.

Rach

Last edited:

Mushtaq

Founding Member
There is no harm in putting an offer in, always worth a try, you got nothing to lose only to gain. Don't get rushed into buying a property, go with your gut feeling, you will know if it's the right one or not.

We are going to go with all estate agents before deciding. Then go away and talk about what we have seen, then if we want to buy a house, call estate agent back and go from there.

chris

Rachels,
I can recommend turkish-estate-agents they introduced me to the developer i'm buying from I sent you a private message about them.
The contact at turkisk-estate-agents is a jamie when you see him say hi from me.
Chris.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom