Owners Association - Mandalya Gardens
Dear all

I am trying to form an owners association for those of us on the forum that have purchased at Mandalya Gardens. I thought it would be a good idea to have one so that we can share information, discuss issues regarding the development and have some strength in numbers where we disagree with anything being proposed.

If you are interested in a owners association then please drop me a PM with your email address so that I can contact you with details of any upcoming discussions (usually via conference call but might be via email or meeting).

At present we are trying to arrange a conference call to discuss the communal maintenance charges that we have been asked to pay. We hope to have the call either on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.

If you are interested in participating in the call or being part of the owners club then please let me know.

Kind regards

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all

The Mandalya Owners' Association had their first conference call on Saturday morning. I think all those that participated felt it went very well with some positive actions for the group.

If there is anyone else who would like to participate in the association please let me know.

Kind regards

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:

Peregrine

hey Andrew,

how is it going?

you mention that a first conference call was held - how many people participated? and has the owners association grown since?

is the collective voice proving powerful enough to get you the results you want?

lokotarta

I am trying to form an owners association for those of us on the forum that have purchased at Mandalya Gardens. I thought it would be a good idea to have one so that we can share information, discuss issues regarding the development and have some strength in numbers where we disagree with anything being proposed.

akbukowl

You should already have one in the form of the annual meeting of owners

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive

Why are you posting on threads from 10 years ago as if it was yesterday. All a bit odd.

Martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom