Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Our Friend Rainbow, Soo
I am so sorry to hear that our friend Rainbow, Soo is back in hospital. Soo was due to have Chemotherapy on Thursday, but due to adverse weather conditions, the appointment was cancelled. I have been informed that Soo is feeling rather poorly and extremely tired.. they are running some tests but have no results as yet... I want to wish her all my good wishes, as I'm sure her friends here would too.

suzyq

Our Friend Rainbow, Soo
Thanks for letting us know SS, I hope Soo gets better soon and that people local to her will be able to visit her. I am wondering if her mother is still staying with her and if so how she is coping as she is elderly?

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Our Friend Rainbow, Soo
Very sad to hear this news Lesley I hope she is feeling better and she's out of hospital for christmas . But i'm sure she will be getting the very best of care
I send my wishes and a big cyber hug to Soo hope she is better soon and her cheery self again .............Diane

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Our Friend Rainbow, Soo
Soo, really sorry to hear you are unwell, sending you cyber hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Diane xx

Harem

I've cliqued
Our Friend Rainbow, Soo
Best wishes for a speedy return to better health from me, too, Soo. I really do hope that you are back up and running again before Christmas.

Tess

Our Friend Rainbow, Soo
Get well soon Soo, good wishes for a speedy recovery, hope you are out of hospital and home really soon. Take care. Thanks Sunny for letting everyone know.

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Our Friend Rainbow, Soo
All my very best wishes to you Soo for a speedy recovery - from Merrie Olde England in the snow - and PS: I am still wearing the matching coconut watch that you and I have the same and think of you every time I check the time! xxx Angela xxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom