KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Our Anniversary
5 years ago today we boarded a flight at Bristol with our 2 Springer Spaniels and said goodbye to our kids, our parents and other relatives and friends :lol:

Regrets? Yep, we've had a few
But then again, too few to mention.
We did what we had to do
And saw it through etc etc

Last edited:

Kusann

Our Anniversary
Re: Our Anniversay

Happy anniversary :) and many many more hope you're our calibrating or at least taking the whole family out for a lovely walk tonight

Our Anniversary

Very well done,we had a couple in last night they were thinking off comming over for good in oct with there 11 old girl,they were asking did I have any regrets have to say when you have young grand kids you do miss them, but as I have had my granddoughter out for the past 8 weeks that helps alot, Jim

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Our Anniversary

I bet the time has flown by! You can go for your citizenship now - that will be another story LOL

ZiaCa'

Our Anniversary

Congratulations to you and Ceni - wishing you many more happy years here!

val2661

Our Anniversary

Congratulations Alan and Ceni. Am in UK at the moment and it has changed so much since you left, empty shops, empty factories, warehouses and pockets.

Val

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Our Anniversary

I'm over there in a about 4 weeks time to sort out some business. Not looking forward to it though.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Our Anniversary

Here's to many more years of good health and happiness, Alan, Ceni and your two gorgeous spaniels.

Lesley

:cheers:

saffie

Saffie
Our Anniversary

Congratulations on 5 years KKOB.

Mine will be 10 years in September and yes,I've had a few regrets as well but mostly only to do with the guilt trips family put me on.

I am in Uk at the moment and I have to say it's lovely to see the kids and grandkids.......but I can't wait to get back home. Every year it's the same.........once that plane touches down at Dalaman,my heart leaps and I feel happy to be home again.

Only two more weeks to go and am counting off the days already...........

saffie

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Our Anniversary

Congratulations on your 5th Anniversary Alan... good luck and best wishes for many more.

No jokes but check your heading Alan.

Alan.

Last edited:

giglets

Our Anniversary

Alan and Ceni,

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary in Turkey!

The better-half and I will, hopefully, be following in your footsteps in the not-too-distant future (along with two rescue-greyhounds and one elderly cat).

I am sure that you already have many happy memories in respect of your time in this beautiful country and will continue, in the same vein, for many years to come.

The best of luck with your on-going adventure!!

Dave

In vino veritas

Stercus accidit

Mag

Our Anniversary

Congrats and well done...hope it will be me someday!!

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Our Anniversary

Well done the both of you, good luck in the future.

Jeannie

Tess

Our Anniversary

Congratulation on your 5th Anniversary Alan and Ceni,
good wishes for many many more to come!!!

McDHibs

Our Anniversary

Nice one Alan

Linda and I have just put pen to paper that hopefully means we will be joining you in the Fethiye area full time in about 5 years time. It seems miles away but lots of visits before then (cant wait)

Mike

Bubskar

Our Anniversary

5 years ago today we boarded a flight at Bristol with our 2 Springer Spaniels and said goodbye to our kids, our parents and other relatives and friends :lol:

I remember having made that decision myself 10 years ago - it was hard. There are ups and downs as you say but I still look on it as part of an adventure and hope you both feel the same.

As they say 'other peoples loss is our gain' and we've gained you. Congrats to you both - I hope you're having an extra bottle of wine tonight to celebrate
:474cu:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom