pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Ouch Ouch Ouch
Off with thir heads i say Off with thier heads !! Includeing the wife and lovers . Last time i saw faces like that they .... Mooooed at me No on second thoughts they were better looking

pebble

Ouch Ouch Ouch
Frankly, i dont see anything wrong with what they did. is it any worse than the bobbit thing:? where she cut off his penis in bed, got in the car and threw it out the window?? and it was found just by chance and reattached? (or maybe she went back for it, cant remember)
what is it with men who think they can get away with *shite* like that? I mean really........

Last edited by a moderator:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Ouch Ouch Ouch
Trailer Trash or not, he got what he deserved :77wu:
I'll bet you lot wish you could get yours glued to your tummy :77wu: :77wu: :77wu: :77wu: :77wu:

[WISHFUL THINKING} :77wu: :77wu: :77wu:

Jeannie

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Ouch Ouch Ouch
I'm not jealous at all - I got a tattoo on mine - normally it says Ludo but when excited it says Welcome to Llandudno :hehe::hehe::hehe:

C

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Ouch Ouch Ouch
I'm not jealous at all - I got a tattoo on mine - normally it says Ludo but when excited it says Welcome to Llandudno :hehe::hehe::hehe:

C

:77wu: :77wu: :77wu: :77wu: :77wu: :77wu: :77wu:

jEANNIE

james1873

Ouch Ouch Ouch
:3:When Ralph first noticed that his penis was growing larger and staying erect longer, he was delighted, as was his wife.
But after several weeks, his penis had grown to nearly twelve inches.

Ralph became quite concerned. He was having problems dressing, and even walking. So he and his wife went to see a prominent urologist.

After an initial examination, the doctor explained to the couple that, though rare, Ralph's condition could be fixed through corrective surgery.

'How long will Ralph be on crutches?' the wife asked anxiously.

'Crutches? Why would he need crutches?' responded the surprised doctor.

'Well,' said the wife coldly, 'you're gonna lengthen his legs, aren't you?

default.aspx

Last edited:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Ouch Ouch Ouch
You Boasting again Bob or are you talking about the head of a country lol.

Head of a country.....were you lookin again?.....roflmsao

My memory is failing me but I remember his name was very very long. If I was not suffering from "dickido disease" I could read the entire name, given the right mood. Anybody know what "Dickido Disease" is?

Biker Bob

Last edited:

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Ouch Ouch Ouch
I wondered if opinions would be the same if it were a woman who behaved in the same way as this man did..?
What would her sentence be..?
Would you suggest she had her yayina stitched up or something along those lines...
I'm sure there are women out there who do behave in the same way... no body is an angel.

Alan.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Ouch Ouch Ouch
I wondered if opinions would be the same if it were a woman who behaved in the same way as this man did..?
What would her sentence be..?
Would you suggest she had her yayina stitched up or something along those lines...
I'm sure there are women out there who do behave in the same way... no body is an angel.

Alan.

Except me of course....:31::31::31::31:

Biker Bob

:48:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Ouch Ouch Ouch
A vaginal suppository and some Tabasco sauce, eased in with some Deep Heat.

Steve.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom