bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Orlando club shooting

teosgirl

Orlando club shooting
Extremely sad news.

How do you walk into a club and manage to kill 50 people, and injure 53? What kind of gun would you need, how long would it take? How do you carry that amount of ammunition?

America needs to get a grip on their gun laws.

Charlotte

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Orlando club shooting
Extremely sad news.

How do you walk into a club and manage to kill 50 people, and injure 53? What kind of gun would you need, how long would it take? How do you carry that amount of ammunition?

Charlotte

AK47 and a few reloads, no problem, the weapon of choice of the spraymeisters.

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Orlando club shooting
I read Charlotte, ..........about this Texas Govenor Dan Patrick how insensitive to the families of the victims, even if he was LGBT hater,........ these people lost family or friends . Hope his voters kick him out.

The shooter is dead , but what other seeds have been sown by his act.

9isifn.jpg

Last edited:

Celal

Orlando club shooting
Extremely sad news.

Charlotte

Your comment on gun laws is disappointing. We are talking about Islamic terrorism. 2015 Paris massacre had 130 people murdered, including 89 at the Bataclan theatre. France has strict gun laws, but it didn't prevent the murders.

How quickly people forget!

Could it be Islamic preaching? Could it be Islamic attitudes about gays? Could it be Islam's fondness for violence? Could it be Islam's hate for the West? Could it have anything at all to do with Islam?

May be this will help.

Here is an Imam, according to video posted about a month ago, in Orlando, FL, saying:

“Death is the sentence” for gays. “out of compassion, lets get rid of him now”.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ[/ame]

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Orlando club shooting
Like the UK where the only people to have guns are the criminals.

Donald will get a bounce in the polls from this, I expect, and Hilary will have to step carefully because she is pushing an agenda to import 65,000 ME migrants.

Ian

teosgirl

Orlando club shooting
Your comment on gun laws is disappointing. We are talking about Islamic terrorism. 2015 Paris massacre had 130 people murdered, including 89 at the Bataclan theatre. France has strict gun laws, but it didn't prevent the murders.

How quickly people forget!

Could it be Islamic preaching? Could it be Islamic attitudes about gays? Could it be Islam's fondness for violence? Could it be Islam's hate for the West? Could it have anything at all to do with Islam?

May be this will help.

Here is an Imam, according to video posted about a month ago, in Orlando, FL, saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

If a terrorist wants to kill, he/she will find a way to get a weapon, that is probably true and I agree with you on the other points.
However, I stand by my opinion that the US needs to do something about their gun laws. Too many guns accessible to the general public, they have many more mass shootings than Europe.

In the state of Florida, anyone over the age of 18 can buy an AR-15 as no state permit is required. The same goes for pistols and shotguns.

Orlando gunman used AR-15 assault rifle to kill his victims - the weapon of choice for mass shooters 

The boy was on the FBI's radar but he could buy an assault rifle and a hand gun? I think that's outrageous.

Charlotte

cside

Orlando club shooting
A tragic loss of innocent lives. My thoughts are with the families and friends of the dead.
It is wrong to my mind that politicians are trying to gain points from this and playing the blame game. The authorities need to be given time to investigate before we jump to conclusions about the causes behind this atrocity, whether they are the apparently obvious ones or a more subtle combination of other factors.

Billy Joe

Orlando club shooting
Why is it that the security services had this turd on their radar,similar was said about Brussels and Paris.I would prefer they had them in the sights of their guns prior to the atrocities.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Orlando club shooting
I think we all agree that criminals will always get guns. The issue is that if they are illegal it will be easier for intelligence services to catch them as they try to source them illegally that is will be if they can buy them legally over the counter.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Orlando club shooting
Why is it that the security services had this turd on their radar,similar was said about Brussels and Paris.I would prefer they had them in the sights of their guns prior to the atrocities.

Tut tut BJ, interfering with his basic human rights to kill, maim anyone he wants. Not on these days....

mollag

Kipper restorer
Orlando club shooting
The bloke is an American nut job of Afghan descent, a paid up trained member of ISIS? i doubt it, a trained Al Quida terrorist ? i doubt it. Saying you are dont make it so.
A lone mentally ill gunman with a number of chips on his shoulder? i think most likely.
There does seem a desperation to link this massacre to events in Syria/Iraq/Libya as if to deflect from the responsibility of the Gun crazy US culture.
Whatever the cause or motivation, it doesnt detract from the wrongness of the act.

MiddleEarth

MiddleEarth
Orlando club shooting

Sorry to butt in however, Muslim homophobes don't have a monopoly on gay hatred. All f****** religious Fundamentalists are homophobic. (fear of homosexuals) Perhaps the majority of them are closet queens?? :noidea:

Christian Fundamentalists HATE Lesbians, Gays (Homosexual Men), Bisexuals, and Transgender (LGBT) individuals. They definitely do NOT like rainbows.
:loony:

A pox upon all religious Fundamentalists and literal followers of their "holy" books. :loco: :loco: :loco:

Anti Gay Pastors (Christians)
  • "Pastor Suggests Gays 'Must Be Put To Death' Or Remain Celibate"
  • "Being Gay Is Caused By A 'Putrid-Smelling Demon' That Pigs Would Reject, Minister Claims"
  • "Colorado Floods Are A Result Of 'Decadent Homosexual Activity,' Pastor Claims"
  • "Right-Wing Pastor Insists Gays Should Be Called 'Sodomites'"
  • "Florida Pastor Equates Gays With Serial Killers, Child Molesters"
  • "Preacher Blames Hurricane Sandy On Gays"
"ANTI-GAY LOUISIANA PASTOR CONVICTED OF OBSCENITY FOR MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC"

10 Most Wildly Anti-Gay Preachers in America

"When it comes to anti-gay pastors specifically, there are those with feelings of hate and those with something so far off the wall that you wonder if supernatural demon possession is to blame. This list is filled with the latter."

One of the "Kings" of Anti-gay rhetoric: Fred Phelps

fred-phelps-shepard-funeral.jpg

I had the dubious distinction of seeing him and his sheeple demonstrate many years ago in Topeka.

"Phelps attained notoriety primarily from his vehemently anti-gay activism and his picketing of funerals of homosexuals and soldiers...In 1997 Phelps wrote a letter to Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, praising his regime for being "the only Muslim state that allows the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be freely and openly preached on the streets."

"On February 18, 2009, two days before the Westboro Baptist Church's first UK picket, the United Kingdom Home Office announced that Fred Phelps and Shirley Phelps-Roper would be refused entry and that "other church members could also be flagged and stopped if they tried to enter Britain".[86] In May 2009, he and his daughter Shirley were placed on the Home Office's "name and shame" list of people barred from entering the UK for "fostering hatred which might lead to inter-community violence"

Top Bottom