shell1

Orient Resort Hotel (previously Aries Hotel, Calis Beach
Hi
Can anybody help, I have found fantastic deal to Orient Resort Hotel, Calis Beach but have ready mixed reviews (although most are quite good)...Please help also if anyobe has any other recommendations for accomodation in Calis Beach or Fethiye.........Thanx

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
Hello Shell, and welcome to TLF.

You might strike lucky, and someone may be able to help, but most folks on the forum have property, or indeed live permanently, in Turkey.

Have a look around and you will find lots of useful info.

traveller

Hi Shell 1, Not stayed at the Aries/Orient but it looks very good after the extensive renovations.

We stayed at Seril 2 in 2005, a small family run hotel just a bit back from Calis seafront, so quieter at night. Here are a couple of links, one to their own webpage and one to some reviews. I don't know if they are in anybodies travel brochures, they were with Goldtrail in 2005, but you may have to book direct now.

seril2

Seril II Hotel Reviews Calis Beach Turkey - Holiday Watchdog

Hope you enjoy your holiday where ever you decide to stay.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Stayed at the Delta Hotel in June and going back end of August. Fantastic sea views , spotless, rooms are great and very modern. Staff are excellent. If your budget can stretch try and get the rooftop suite, it has a jacuzzi, sun loungers, seating area. Oooooooo i wish it was my holiday time. If you look up Delta Hotel Fethiye {it is in Calis} you will see what i mean.

Jeannie

colmoor

well the layest ive heard and i live in caliş is that the staff have chnaged over a few times and when i was near last week i met a couple who said that there not enough staff as many had walked out and that most of the guests were leaving the hotel to eat out so much for the all inclusive. if you like a small family run hotel englsh by the way try the orange guest house close to the caliş sunday market. orange guest house turkey have a loook and im pretty sure you will like it. trevor and tracie own and run it.

Hooligan House

DO NOT BOOK A HOLIDAY TO ORIENT RESORT! Although billed as a 4/5 * the hotel and services are appaling. We have just returned from an all inclusive 2 week stay and we had wardrobes falling apart, 4 of us crammed into a double room, bad food, staff walking out and a swimming pool going green resulting in ear infections. There is no real management and so everything just rolls along until it stops. We had staff asking us to post details so people wouldn't book there.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom