Organic Food.
The way I see it, large corporations are trying to put another nail into the small/independent farmer's coffin. These small farmers are trying to do the right thing by not polluting our planet, or trying to kill us all off with chemicals and geneticaly modified food stuffs.
I will support these farmers and fight for my rights as a consumer for healthy, chemical-free food. Big Agra has got too much power over researchers, which in my opinion, are skewed in their favor because they don't take allof the facts into account - they just pin-point what they want you to see.
Grace

Organic Food.
The way I see it is that a lot of people are making a lot of money labeling their produce "Organic".
"Organic Tea" in Bodrum! Do me a favour!

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Organic Food.
I think that there are a lot of reasons to buy organic produce other than health issues. I know I would rather purchase something that hasn't totally been covered in pesticides etc. I think they taste better for one.

Also this study failed to take into account a huge EU survey that is due to be completed soon that as prior reports suggest has come to the conclusion that there are increased health benefits.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Organic Food.
NewYorker.jpg

The Great Organic-Food Fraud

There’s no way to confirm that a crop was grown organically.

Randy Constant exploited our trust in the labels—and made a fortune...

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Organic Food.
View attachment 24624

The Great Organic-Food Fraud

There’s no way to confirm that a crop was grown organically.

Randy Constant exploited our trust in the labels—and made a fortune...

This is not the full story. Farms with organic certification are visited at random. Samples of leaves are taken and analysed for pesticides and herbicides. I suspect big business will be behind these reports. We use no chemicals, so no chemicals will run off our field into the lake. Rocket science it is not.
Reminds me of an answer a 16 year old in West Africa wrote on his exam paper (I still remember his name, Demba). Question. Name one substance that may run off a farmer's field during a rainstorm and enter the local river. Answer........... 'A crocodile'.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom