Fuzzy

fuzzy
Opticians on Bodrum peninsular
Does anybody have any experience on buying glasses here on the peninsular ? We have our prescriptions with us and was told that it was much cheaper here to get the frames etc , but up to now its proved more expensive. Are we going to the wrong opticians or has any body got any advice ? or good recommendations re opticians in Bodrum area ?

translator

There is Emre Optik in central Bodrum have used them in the past and very pleased with them.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
I use Cagdas in Yalikavak Square, when he says 200 I normally say 100 and he agrees or comes very close, but he will try his hand where he can.

Martin

JML

better off going to Specsavers, I had reactolite rimless specs made in Yalikavak and they were never right always coming loose, had to have one lense replaced and it was darker than the original, made me look like a pirate.They weren't cheap either.

wmwaroo

I would not recommend cagdas in yalikavak square he put the complete wrong lenses in my daughters glasses and cost her a fortune to put right in the UK. My husbands glasses broke within 2 weeks of getting home ! Sorry

Latest Posts

Top Bottom