Status
Not open for further replies.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Opinions
Noted the Duke of Edinburgh thread being closed, the reason given "opinions will not change", will that now be the format on TLF?

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Opinions
If we keep going round in circles then it gets boring and eventually someone gets insulting and insulted.

That could be said for many threads on here.
It was a case of “what do members think”? Then closed. So what did the members think?

Saoirse

Opinions
As it was a thread ostensibly to give members an opportunity to share their respects ( or not) on the passing of an elderly man- as opposed to some hot button political topics where some argy bargy is to be expected-I think we had already got the flavour of the different opinions and view points on the matter

Letting it degenerate further was imho pointless

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Opinions
As it was a thread ostensibly to give members an opportunity to share their respects ( or not) on the passing of an elderly man- as opposed to some hot button political topics where some argy bargy is to be expected-I think we had already got the flavour of the different opinions and view points on the matter

[/QUOTE

Well I hope you take that same stance with other threads on here when they degenerate........

Saoirse

Opinions
As I have already stated some threads by their very nature are more contentious and hence there will be more lively discussion and possibly heated interaction

All mods do their best to try and respond appropriately and as required on a thread by thread basis

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Opinions
As I have already stated some threads by their very nature are more contentious and hence there will be more lively discussion and possibly heated interaction

All mods do their best to try and respond appropriately and as required on a thread by thread basis

It wasn’t the thread subject Philip, it was how you closed it ie “what do the members think”? It didn’t matter what the members thought, you closed it within minutes of asking the above question.

Saoirse

Opinions
But that' shows you how well you are looked after on TLF

Us Mods do absolutely everything for you

Even thinking !!!!!

I stand by my decision

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Opinions
But that' shows you how well you are looked after on TLF

Us Mods do absolutely everything for you

Even thinking !!!!!

I stand by my decision

You’ve got it, “stand by my decision”. Pointless you asking what members thought then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom