beastofbodrum

BEASTOFBODRUM
Onur Otel
Hey people. A friend of mine as just booked a week at the Onur Otel and knowing that I am a Yali addict, asked me what it was like. And do you know what, I don't know a single person that has stayed there! Can any of you throw me a life line!

Last edited:

Snowyjo

Onur Otel
Hi

Stayed there twice, it's a lovely place - family run place, and they can't do enough for you.

Stayed in apartments both times but most of them are now B&B hotel rooms but Guneyi the owner showed us round the hotel rooms and they are lovely, only suitable for 2 people, very cramped if you have a third in the room.

Swimming pool is fantastic you walk straight out of your room on to the pool, so be careful if you've had too many beers! All in all you won't be disappointed, we only moved to the Mercan Story because we prefer apartments.

Hope your friend enjoys it - you can't not enjoy Yali!!

felixthecat

felixthecat
Onur Otel
excellent otel there are still apartments my son and daughter stayed there last august and my daughter has booked with her friend again for sept.nıce famıly run otel and look after you well.

Wackford

Red Wine Tester (Class 1)
Onur Otel
Hey people. A friend of mine as just booked a week at the Onur Otel and knowing that I am a Yali addict, asked me what it was like. And do you know what, I don't know a single person that has stayed there! Can any of you throw me a life line!

Lovely place. Stayed there 18 times - 2 and sometimes 3 times a year in an apartment. Home from home. Lovely people. Roll on September!

Onur Otel
We had two couples in last weekend, and they where staying at the onur otel, they said it was very good and they will go back again, have herd good reports about this hotel before, Jim.

felixthecat

felixthecat
Onur Otel
called ın yesterday at the onur to confırm daughters bookıng ı showed owner recomandtıons on here he was very happy and thanked you all.the famıly are so lovely.

felixthecat

felixthecat
Onur Otel
sorry forgot to say any ınformatıon you want you can fınd on thıer web sıte.whıch ıs=ınfo@onurotel.net or just type ın onur otel yalıkavak

CKPR

Onur Otel
We stayed at the Onur Otel for many years before buying our own villa in Yalikavak.

It is always in excellent order and the family cannot do enough for you.

Many of our firends now stay there 2 0r 3 times a year.

Well done Gunya and Family

Latest Posts

Top Bottom