icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Only 4 more.....
.....days to go before we fly out, I can hardly wait, so excited. Its been 2 years since we were out for a holiday. Its been a long wait but Im sure it will be worth it.

Shame that nothing has happened at Blue View, but I suppose we are in for a long wait so must learn to be EVEN MORE patient, and hopefully that will be well worth the wait also.

Im off to get me hair done now and my nails, shame I cant do anything about the face:roundgrin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Only 4 more.....
Oh Lesley, it's so exciting when the flight to go is almost here, hope you have a very relaxing afternoon, and have a great time out in Turkey, and if it is as good as we are now, yes it will be worth the wait.

:16vf:

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
Only 4 more.....
have a lovely holiday , as for Blue view it will be worth the wait and hopefully this time next year it will be drinks by the pool .

Only 4 more.....
It's that time of year now when more and more members are already out there or are soon on their way...enjoy your holiday :5:

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
Only 4 more.....
Oh Lesley, it's so exciting when the flight to go is almost here, hope you have a very relaxing afternoon, and have a great time out in Turkey, and if it is as good as we are now, yes it will be worth the wait.

:16vf:

have fab time only 17 sleeps till we go away and can't wait xx:5:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Only 4 more.....
Well it seems ages since my last post when I was so excited to be going to Altinkum for my holiday.

Now the nights here are drawing in, Autumn is in its way and already I can feel the downward pull on my soul. I hate the winter dark nights, I need the sun.

I do hope that this year there will be something to cheer me up with regards to Blue View, at least then I will have something to look forward to.

Joyce I believe you are away soon is that right ? If so have a great time.

Regards Les

arrian

R.I.P
Only 4 more.....
:468bo::468bo:eek:nly 11 days for us to turgutreis, our first visit, can't wait. been to hisaronu several times, side once, hope its as good as i think it's going to be.:24::24::24:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Only 4 more.....
There are a few members from Turgutreis on here, who I'm sure will be along to tell you more, we're not that far away and pay a visit to Turgutreis when we go to Yalikavak, there's a lovely harbour there, fab beach, and plenty of places to shop and drink and eat, there's a huge Market day on Saturday, have never managed to get around it yet, always stop and have a cold Efes and lunch, lol. I have to wait 24 days before we go to Yalikavak once again, you may want to visit the villages, Yalikavak, Gumusluk, Gundogan, Bitez, a very pleasant way to spend a day with lots of very nice places to stop by and eat/drink. Bodrum is also a must, I spend too much money when I go there, lol. Enjoy.

juco

Only 4 more.....
I wish for this type of post the original posters would put a date in their heading as, "Only 4 more ...." will have members opening and reading this a year from now!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Only 4 more.....
I wish for this type of post the original posters would put a date in their heading as, "Only 4 more ...." will have members opening and reading this a year from now!

That's what makes TLF interesting, you never know what you're going to read, lol. Why did you open it?........................nosey, maybe?. Lesley, (Iceberne09) consider your hands slapped, by a member, not a moderator, lol

:15:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Only 4 more.....
That's what makes TLF interesting, you never know what you're going to read, lol. Why did you open it?........................nosey, maybe?. Lesley, (Iceberne09) consider your hands slapped, by a member, not a moderator, lol

Hi Lesley, Lesley here , well that told me didn't it!!! :77wu:

Well sorry about that Juco but if you have a look to the left of your screen you WILL see a date, the original one. 22 June I believe.
I carry on the conversation here because we were asked some time ago to be aware of the space we are using, being the tidy sort I try to keep a tight ship so to speak. :D

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Only 4 more.....
Hi Lesley, I couldn't agree more, there's that big clue under your thread when first posted. I'm always scouting around the forum when I have a question, I always try and find a thread to re-open and continue. Keep our Administrator and Mods happy, and the ship will keep sailing.

juco

Only 4 more.....
5ami51.jpg

I only see todays date not the date of the original post.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom