Martyn

Online gaming
Is anyone on here an online gamer? I used to play Medal of Honor a few years ago online and was part of a clan for 3 years. You'd be surprised at the number of 'old' players playing online.

Online gaming
I am trying to learn and practice Backgammon online.

I help the other players to earn lots of points:boohoo:

McDHibs

Online gaming
Hi Martyn

I used to play Quake online about 10 years ago.

I was part of a clan and had the name MadMcD, I loaded it on to the computer about 3 months ago and started playing it again after fafing around with it a bit as it was a DOS launch game (loaded Quake openGL) and it is still as much fun as it ever was.

Mike

haybags

Online gaming
hi i am a massive ps3 fan.i play resistance fall of man and i have my own clan :) i am now a supreme commander and i need 2 more stars to be at the top :) yes im afraid i sound sad but oh well i love it and it means in my sons eyes that mums cool.having said that it is the ONLY game i play lol

Martyn

Online gaming
Looks pretty good Haybags. It really is compelling playing that sort of game online. We used to play in a ladder(once were no 1) out of 100s of clans. We used to play teams from all round Europe and further afield.

haybags

Online gaming
i made some really nice friends too and we used to have such a laugh..we even bought other games we could all play together.tekken :) have you played that?

Martyn

Online gaming
No, the only game I played online was MOH. Pete the Postie on here I met through online gaming now we holiday together(with our partners I hasten to add :) ) for the last 5 years and also visit each other in the uk. Yes you have a great laugh, used to use Teamspeak for matches so you used to be able to talk during matches. That used to get really intense sometimes.

haybags

Online gaming
oh yes we have mics and even a camera ( not used it though) only thing is im sure our neighbours worry about hearing guns etc but more so at the language sometimes lol.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom