dngood

Online Electricity Calculator - testing required
I'm hoping a few of you can help. I'm developing an online electricity calculator, which will help understand the breakdown of Turkish electricity bills.

The calculator will also identify whether it's cheaper to be a on a fixed rate, or mixed rate tariff, and it will provide historical pricing information.

If you have chance this evening, I'd apreciate a couple of testers to give me some feedback with regards to the information provides, ease or use and understanding of the calculator etc...

The calculator is based on pricing from Tedaş, and taxes in the Bodrum area, but I beleive that it should also apply nationally with only minor pricing differences.

You can find the calculator online at the Bodrum Bulletin website here:
Turkish Electricity Bill Calculator

Thanks,

Dave.

Sara-666

Have tried it out and it's about 25 tl out in total on our bill which was 650tl, we're on fixed rate. The calculator itself if very easy to use though, thanks.

Sara

dngood

Have tried it out and it's about 25 tl out in total on our bill which was 650tl, we're on fixed rate. The calculator itself if very easy to use though, thanks.

Sara

Thanks Sara, don't worry if you can't, but is there any way you can let me know where the differences are? are you able to scan/take a photo of your bill and email it to me?

Dave.

dngood

Thanks to those who tested and provided feedback! Much appreciated.

Lindacm

I'm hoping a few of you can help. I'm developing an online electricity calculator, which will help understand the breakdown of Turkish electricity bills.

The calculator will also identify whether it's cheaper to be a on a fixed rate, or mixed rate tariff, and it will provide historical pricing information.

If you have chance this evening, I'd apreciate a couple of testers to give me some feedback with regards to the information provides, ease or use and understanding of the calculator etc...

The calculator is based on pricing from Tedaş, and taxes in the Bodrum area, but I beleive that it should also apply nationally with only minor pricing differences.

You can find the calculator online at the Bodrum Bulletin website here:
Turkish Electricity Bill Calculator

Thanks,

Dave.

Tried to, but it stated it was a restricted article!:45:

dngood

Tried to, but it stated it was a restricted article!:45:

Sorry Linda, after some good feedback which had enabled me to identify a few niggles, I've now restricted the article to my Premium Content subscribers only. Sorry again; but please feel free to become a subscriber yourself if you would like.

Regards,

Dave.

dalyansteve

I have worked out that the 3 tier system only works for the analy retentive or those with a lifestyle where the household is out during most of the evening such as bar or restaurant workers. One would have to make sure that anything like washing and dishwashing machines were only used during the low cost(off peak) period and I am fairly sure that there is no availability of storage radiators to save on heating bills.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom