keny

one week residents' permit.
We have a phone in a turkish name.He nolonger wishes to continue.I will need to take out a permit, however, I have heard that it possible to get a permit as above from reading a turkish law forum.Unfortunately, they do not say how you can insist on this when you go too Aydin.Has anyone gotten a visa for less than 3 months of knows what to do too get one?Many thanks if you can help. Kenny.

RIK

Hi Kenny.In Antalya ( not sure about elsewhere ) you can get one for a month.Not heard of a week though.

Ian

I'm sure that one month is the minimum.If that is the case then It will be the same everywhere.

keny

Thank you for your replies.Do you know how much a month permit cost? Kenny.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
A 1 month Residence Permit costs 70.80 TL plus the cost of the Blue Book which I believe is currently around 90 TL.

keny

Thank you KKOB.I already have a blue book from 2007.Do you know if this is still usable?Do I still have to go to the main office in Aydin to renew the permit?Thanks if you can help. Kenny.

Gail

Keny have you been to see if you can change it to your name without a residence permit as I have mine in my name and I don't have a residence permit. I went to the office, filled in a form and that was that, the bill is my name.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom